twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think whoever translates the anime should get paid to do it so we can every damn anime out for us to buy on disc
Makes no damn sense why we can't get so many animes that come out in Japan here in the states
I don't mind streaming but if it's anime I love I wanna support it and buy it not be like well damn I can't since it's only in Japan :mjcry:

Pay the translators who do it makes no sense how crunchyroll gets them translated within a damn hr but yet some aren't even here on disc :to:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I had to take a hiatus from anime for a minute, those DVD movie screener leaks kept my plates full brehs.

But now I'm back on the anime grind:lawd:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
That ending scene in episode 10 of IBO is just :wow:

Felt like rewatching it to bask in it's glory :noah:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fights kinda suck.
I do like the protagonist, even though he looks the same as the other 2:ld:
This is Gundam.

If you've ever watched a proper Gundam show there are a core set of tropes that repeat themselves.
1. an antagonist that will wear a mask at some point
2. the main protagonist usually has some emotional issues
3. minimal female characters, main female is usually either an important political figure or princess
4. a major antagonist that is a well intentioned extremist
5. a war between space colonies and earth
6. a main plot that boils down to one side wanting to use a weapon of mass destruction on the other. Usually a giant planet destroying canon.
7. at some point the Gundams get upgrades
8. face heel turns are common place
9. If you don't see a body they aren't dead
10. some superhuman extrasensory shyt, either genetic or physical to make the pilot beyond a normal human.

These are just a few of the tropes. Gundam shows are basically the same tropes with the cast and plot elements shuffled around.