21256-jqHj9vgu2RXC.jpg

Musaigen no Phantom World
21306-G0j2oqKTkPe4.jpg

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2
21364-2WLgND9CILh0.png

All some a1 anime this season.

Prynce

Daps
Time to get back into anime, looking at my old myanimelist page, haven't watched current shyt since 2013.

Smart man right here

:myman:

You know we getting some new shyt this year.
I know can't wait haven't watched Tenchi in years

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi

21234-9y65nOtJwK2G.jpg

Dimension W
21256-jqHj9vgu2RXC.jpg

Musaigen no Phantom World
21306-G0j2oqKTkPe4.jpg

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2
21364-2WLgND9CILh0.png

All some a1 anime this season.
Phantom World looked :patrice::patrice::patrice: as fukk to me but maybe it turns out okay. They lost me with the titty limbo and grope-yourself-to-activate-magic-powers bullshyt but I dunno....

And GATE is so hilariously mediocre and all over the place. They want to have fun in this fantasy world while kinda sorta skating around the fact that these dudes are butchering guys by the tens of thousands. They got a harem going but girls getting raped and hoe'n like its nothing. MC is an otaku weirdo - but also ranger/special forces/xeno-linguist... its not even fukkery, its just nonsense :heh:

Dimension W is :ehh:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta

Phantom World looked :patrice::patrice::patrice: as fukk to me but maybe it turns out okay. They lost me with the titty limbo and grope-yourself-to-activate-magic-powers bullshyt but I dunno....

And GATE is so hilariously mediocre and all over the place. They want to have fun in this fantasy world while kinda sorta skating around the fact that these dudes are butchering guys by the tens of thousands. They got a harem going but girls getting raped and hoe'n like its nothing. MC is an otaku weirdo - but also ranger/special forces/xeno-linguist... its not even fukkery, its just nonsense :heh:

Dimension W is :ehh:

Phantom World gonna be one of those anime thats just something to watch. Nothing too good but aint too bad either, so its watchable. Erased and Dimension W future GOATs tho.

And I really fw Gate. Ion really use MAL ratings to judge shyt but even they gave it an 8

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

21428-XyBvahlcM5Zj.jpg

This shyt called Hai to Gensou no Grimgar seem like its gonna be straight too.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Josei anime ain't for everybody but I really liked the first episode of Rakugo. It's got promise.

& for the sake of reminiscing I put together a list of my favorite five ED/OP's in anime

Openings
1. Serial Experiments Lain; Duvet-BOA

2. Samurai Champloo; Battlecry-Nujabes

3. FMAB; Rain-SID

4. Neon Genesis Evangelion; Cruel Angel Thesis-Yoko Takahashi

5. Spice & Wolf; Tabi no Tochuu-Kiyoura Natsumi

HM: FMA-Rewrite, S-Cry-Ed-Reckless Fire. Bleach-The Alones, Cowboy Bebop-Tank!, Psycho Pass-Out of Control, Nozaki Kun-Kimi ja Nakya Dame Mitai, Rurouni Kenshin-Half, Nodame Cabtabile-Manazashi Daydream

Endings
1. Shin Sekai Yori; Wareta Ringo-Watanbe Saki

2. Cowboy Bebop; Real Folk Blues-The Seatbelts

3. Rurouni Kenshin; Heart of the Sword-T.M. Revolution

4. Barakamon; Innocence-Noisy Cell

5. Inuyasha; Fukai Mori-Do As Infinity

HM: Inuyasha-Dearest/My Will/Shinjitsu no Uta, NGE-Fly Me to the Moon, Gungrave-Akaneiroga Moerutoki, Anohana-Secret Base, HXH-Hyourittai, Samurai Champloo-Shiki no Uta, Yu Yu Hakusho-Homuwaku ga Owaranai

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Bout to rematch some old ish like monster and code geass. I'm waiting till dbz super stack up a bit and for that new attack on Titan and idk

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I got plently anime I'll be watchin this season

Prince of Stride
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
Divine Gate
Bubuki Buranki
Dimension W
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

This doesn't even include the leftovers like Haikyuu

Why did Ajin have to be CGI? I'm already taking a chance with Bubuki because the animation is the best I've seen from a CG anime, Ajin seems the story will be dope but the animation doesn't look as good as Bubuki. The fukk is the point of doing a CGI anime if the source material is manga????

peppe

Superstar
Daps
3CYdeVt.jpg

tokyo ghoul: pinto:wow:

I like the setup especially since its about Shū Tsukiyama who almost nutted when sniffing kaneki's blood :dame: