Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dimension W is going to be good.

Action is exceptional, its funny, story so far is intriguing and the main characters play off of each other well.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Question brehs... and I mean this with the at most respect and trying hard not to sound condescending but when does this MSG IronBlood get good?

I swear watching this is a chore and its takes about about over an hour to watch each ep cuz it loses my attention and I start doing or looking at other shyt. Hell I'm so bored on the ep I'm on now, I came here and see a breh about talk about some Dimension W and I'm bout to stop this shyt mid ep and watch that?

I'm sorry but this shyt is kinda brutal

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Question brehs... and I mean this with the at most respect and trying hard not to sound condescending but when does this MSG IronBlood get good?

I swear watching this is a chore and its takes about about over an hour to watch each ep cuz it loses my attention and I start doing or looking at other shyt. Hell I'm so bored on the ep I'm on now, I came here and see a breh about talk about some Dimension W and I'm bout to stop this shyt mid ep and watch that?

I'm sorry but this shyt is kinda brutal
If you ain't feeling it by ep 3 or 4 just drop it :manny:

to me and a lot of others, its the 2nd gig of gundam

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
There isnt one character on this show that captures my interest.... just an odd anime
I feel the exact opposite. For once, there's a gundam series that doesn't have guys wearing their role on their sleeves. Its not an in your face show at all. The fukkery is subtle as hell, but low key major. @Uri and I will laugh all day about how this kid Mika is a low key sadist, Kud being setup by EVERYONE she's ever met, or the Gjallarhorn dude running pimp game on a kid in order to fukk up a whole political party while at the same time fukking over his right hand man

its not gonna be in your face, telling you when and how to feel. at the same time, there's a lot of stuff that's only important because it -isn't- happening. these grimey as fukk fights are a far cry from the glossy, beam driven stuff that gundam usually throws. to people that've been gundam fans... well, just imagine mayweather in a slugfest. its like that

i kinda threw out the ghost in the shell:2nd gig comparison on a whim at first, but now i'm really liking those parallels :ehh: should rep myself

but if you ain't diggin it, :manny:. its not a show like ippo - where if you don't fukk with it, it makes you a bad person :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@42 Monks

I read and thought about what you said.... and you made some great points... I tried to watch another ep... but damn breh... you're right... I may have to just say fukk it.

I think I'm gonna "raise my flag" with this one.... the white flag and tap out...

This shyt isnt funny
Has no fukery
no flashy or good fights
no compelling dialog
no interesting characters
no bad ass villains
mediocre animation
dull soundtrack
and the pacing and awkward love story/triangle is bland

I gave it the "college try" with 14 eps tho:francis: