The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Turns out the writer for Boku is already gave the ending to the manga to the people doing the anime :ehh:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
man this shogun assassination arc of Gintama as been dam good :ehh:, bunch of action and great character development

the fight in this last episode (40) was savage :wow:
Been waiting for this arc since i first read the manga. The funny thing is that the next arc is even crazier because of the consequences of the events that took place in this arc. Gonna have to wait next season for that piff though :whew:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Your lie in April

I wasn't ready for this shyt I'm almost done and I've been :mjcry: a few times on this damn show

This is more than about music it's deep too deep breh :to:

I'm on ep 19 Out of 22

Anime ain't hit me in feelings like this since golden time :sadbron:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dura Rara is the best of the best. This show is a highlight of my week.

This episode was live as f u c k. Izaya giving Anri that work in the hospital and Celty's head showing up. Things are surely heating up. I can't wait until next week.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Your lie in April

I wasn't ready for this shyt I'm almost done and I've been :mjcry: a few times on this damn show

This is more than about music it's deep too deep breh :to:

I'm on ep 19 Out of 22

Anime ain't hit me in feelings like this since golden time :sadbron:
I loved the first half of this show. Once the girl had that incident and went into the hospital to me the show never really recovered from her reduced role. The last episode is weird as hell to me. I liked the very final part though. I'm not saying the second half of the show is bad but it's just not as good as the first half to me.
By the final part I mean Kaori's confession that she knew who Arima was the while time and she lied about liking his friend so she could get close to him before her death.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Dura Rara is the best of the best. This show is a highlight of my week.

This episode was live as f u c k. Izaya giving Anri that work in the hospital and Celty's head showing up. Things are surely heating up. I can't wait until next week.

Spoiler tag that shyt:damn:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri