I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
So far the month of December I've watched;

One Punch Man :whoo:

Kill La Kill (:trash:every episode they had new powers and new suits and it kept getting over the top, I'm mad I wasted my time, plus the story line was dumb ass fukk..alien fabric ????!!!)

Akame ga kill :obama: dope

Parastye ( it was ok)

Tokyo ghoul season 1 & 2 (pretty good )

Blue seed 2 episodes in (don't know how I feel about it yet, nostalgic 90s anime to say the least)

Mitchiko and Hatchin 7 episodes in( it's okay not better than cowboy bebop , the lead character is a mediocre fighter but the animation is the best I've seen this month)

Hajime no Ippo 5 episodes in ( this is hella dope how did I miss this ):banderas:

Black lagoon 2 episodes in ( prob not gonna finish it for a while not feeling it)

i keep hearing about this,im gone give it a look. what should i expect

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First episode of fate/zero was a absolute turn off, one hour of fukking craming characters and factions and politics into your head....I hate that shyt with a passion.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
and yeah... i don't think OPM had a real story until the seaking arc

but its also not the kind of show that relies on it heavily either
First episode of fate/zero was a absolute turn off, one hour of fukking craming characters and factions and politics into your head....I hate that shyt with a passion.
its a complicated stage they had to set.... sucks but it kinda needed to be there for what all they do

i'd rather have one of those early on than a bunch of "who the fukk" "why are they..." moments later on

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So far the month of December I've watched;

One Punch Man :whoo:

Kill La Kill (:trash:every episode they had new powers and new suits and it kept getting over the top, I'm mad I wasted my time, plus the story line was dumb ass fukk..alien fabric ????!!!)

Akame ga kill :obama: dope

Parastye ( it was ok)

Blue seed 2 episodes in (don't know how I feel about it yet, nostalgic 90s anime to say the least)

Mitchiko and Hatchin 7 episodes in( it's okay not better than cowboy bebop , the lead character is a mediocre fighter but the animation is the best I've seen this month)

Hajime no Ippo 5 episodes in ( this is hella dope how did I miss this ):banderas:

Black lagoon 2 episodes in ( prob not gonna finish it for a while not feeling it)
Kill la Kill is supposed to be as dumb as it is. It's a comedy with action in it. Way over the top and silly. That's what people liked about it.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
From what i've read on Neogaf, everyone hated season 2 with a passion. I liked it, don't know why people disliked it.

That ending scene with Hide and Kaneki though:wow:.

I thought Kaneki was about to drop, then the twist hit me:wow:.

Feels were had that day:mjcry:.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea I'm on episode 5 of OPM, main character is GOAT, but I dont think it's a GOAT level anime yet,