42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
1 punch man's animation is awesome, why couldn't Dragon Ball Super mimic this style :sadcam:
I knew DB Super was fukked when it wasn't even advertised or marketed right...
The animation on super is so fukking bad.. They clearly rushed the series.
Thing is they didn't even rush it. This shyt was cooking for years - they just didn't give a fukk

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
When yall say bad? Are yall saying bad as in good or bad bad?

Cuz I think OPM animation is dope..... and animation doesnt always make or break it....... Kill La Kill proves that
DB Super looks like crayon sometimes :francis:

shyt is almost as bad as some of the stuff that went on in Tokyo Ghoul S2

Daps
Just finished Darker than Black and Tokyo Ghoul. ( Liked both seasons of each show. )
Almost done with Cowboy Bebop. ( Hella sad )

Watching:
K : Return of Kings
Noragami Aragato
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I read the first 2 chapters of JJBA way back but never read the 3rd (which seems to be the most popular) because I heard the new anime was dropping. As usual I waited for the eps to build before I watched, and I'm glad I did. :blessed:

Pacing is rushed in the first chapter just like the manga, although it doesn't feel nearly as rushed in manga form. The violence and action is :whew: but it feels like the story progresses a little too fast and the dialogue feels cheesy and silly because of it. I feel like this is a scenario where filler actually works, to flesh out the side characters and the relationships that they have with each other, this is a rare case where the anime actually EXPOSES the source material. Jonathan meets Speedwagon and within the course of 5 minutes they are ride or die homeboys that have a friendship that transcends death. :beli:

But once again the violence is :ohlawd:

Chapter 2 has been recreated perfectly except they didn't get Joseph's trademark run correctly :skip: but Santviento is raw as fukk in animation :wow:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Not sure how I feel about jojo's :patrice:.

Show is rushed af. The action is kinda trash. This hamon stuff was thrown in so fast. Caught me off guard

I'm on the first season, I got like 4 episodes left and I just stopped. Kinda meh:jbhmm: this Kars/Lisa Lisa shyt

If you read the manga, the manga is rushed too. It's actually based off of really OLD source material and it shows. Once you get to the second chapter around episode 10/11 the show cranks up

It's like trying to watch fist of the north star or any of those really action based 80's anime, they don't follow the dynamics or traditions of what we consider good storytelling and writing, but you accept them and have to suspend your disbelief

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps

Japanese soul sister :wow::wow:
play
play

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Just finished Seven Deadly Sins

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Best anime I've seen in a loooong time.