Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukked up and watched the second season of Noragami first :mjlol:........:yeshrug: fukk it, gonna watch the 1st season on some prequel shyt but the show is pure piff, watched the entire second season high af tho..:banderas:

2015 anime :mjcry: too much piff.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The animation in Kill la Kill was piff :ufdup:

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Just finished Strikethe Blood, felt like this show could have been a whole lot better for what we got but alas. Now I'm watching Garo so I can jump on Garon2. Thinki NH of checking Desert Punk after that but the animation looks old and dated

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just finished Strikethe Blood, felt like this show could have been a whole lot better for what we got but alas. Now I'm watching Garo so I can jump on Garon2. Thinki NH of checking Desert Punk after that but the animation looks old and dated
fukking LOVE desert punk (i've only seen the dubbed version)....shyt was OPM types of comedy and the action was solid....wish there was more of it tbh

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
So far the month of December I've watched;

One Punch Man :whoo:

Kill La Kill (:trash:every episode they had new powers and new suits and it kept getting over the top, I'm mad I wasted my time, plus the story line was dumb ass fukk..alien fabric ????!!!)

Akame ga kill :obama: dope

Parastye ( it was ok)

Tokyo ghoul season 1 & 2 (pretty good )

Blue seed 2 episodes in (don't know how I feel about it yet, nostalgic 90s anime to say the least)

Mitchiko and Hatchin 7 episodes in( it's okay not better than cowboy bebop , the lead character is a mediocre fighter but the animation is the best I've seen this month)

Hajime no Ippo 5 episodes in ( this is hella dope how did I miss this ):banderas:

Black lagoon 2 episodes in ( prob not gonna finish it for a while not feeling it)

Last edited:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 6 episodes into OPM. What's with the hype? Besides the animation, action and comedy, there's no story or development. Am I speaking too soon?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm 6 episodes into OPM. What's with the hype? Besides the animation, action and comedy, there's no story or development. Am I speaking too soon?
most of the hype is from the anime "noobs"....same thing happened with attack on titan. They see dope animation and good fights and thats all they really care about. I mean im kinda the same sometimes but i dont make a whole new thread on it and shyt