EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
re-watching Soul Eater. Last I watched it was in 2011.

I'm loving it so far but I have to admit, Maka, Kid and Soul are annoying the fukk out of me. I don't remember being so fed up with them when I first experienced SE, but now they seem like spoiled brats to me. And Maka, especially, is such a pushover.

But again, I love this show. If Naruto snorted a pound of cocaine, overdosed and went to Hell, we get Soul Eater. shyt is mad funny and the action scenes don't drag on since it's a fairly short series.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I'm loving it so far but I have to admit, Maka, Kid and Soul are annoying the fukk out of me. I don't remember being so fed up with them when I first experienced SE, but now they seem like spoiled brats to me. And Maka, especially, is such a pushover.

But again, I love this show. If Naruto snorted a pound of cocaine, overdosed and went to Hell, we get Soul Eater. shyt is mad funny and the action scenes don't drag on since it's a fairly short series.

dont forget soul eater verges off from the manga just like the OG FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST where brotherhood follows the manga completely

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
i saw the anime first and enjoyed that. then i read the manga and i enjoyed that.

cant really go wrong with either version of soul eater imo.:ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Surprised it never got revisited tbh

the manga kept going

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's just like Air Gear, they only did one season of that but the manga continued. The anime was great though, I'm still salty that they didn't give it a few more seasons :sadcam:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

I re-watch Soul Eater all of the time. I used to have Kilik Rung as my avi for a long time.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Cool black anime characters :banderas:
One of the few kids at the school Black Star respected outside of Maka and Death the Kid. One of the reason that I hated that it ended so early was because I wouldn't get a chance to see more Kiliik. He was just starting to get more screen-time when the anime was beginning to end.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
One of the few kids at the school Black Star respected outside of Maka and Death the Kid. One of the reason that I hated that it ended so early was because I wouldn't get a chance to see more Kiliik. He was just starting to get more screen-time when the anime was beginning to end.

Very true, and that was one of the things I liked about Soul Eater is that they had a very international cast. I'm pretty sure Sid, before death, was also black and of course Nygus, his weapon is black. They were smooth af. :banderas:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
i need recommendations on some new dubbed anime shows i can watch but i want shows with blood, sex, violence etc... :feedme:

im already watchin Berserk & Monster:wow:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
what's with these winter animes there is nothing for me to watch anymore except drabonball/gundam. Can anyone recommend me a new anime worth watching?

No ecchie/harem shyt please :lolbron: