REKT

Pro
Daps
I'm starting to run out of shyt to watch. I might rewatch Bebop again, since the last time I watched it was in 2008.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I swear Durarura is about one of the most complex and confusing animes I've ever seen in my life.

It's dope but sometimes it seems confusing for the sake of being confusing.

Watching I guess the 3 season of it now, they "Dur.... 10" shyt.

I can barely follow this

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I swear Durarura is about one of the most complex and confusing animes I've ever seen in my life.

It's dope but sometimes it seems confusing for the sake of being confusing.

Watching I guess the 3 season of it now, they "Dur.... 10" shyt.

I can barely follow this
I just finished it, I absolutely love it, talking it be probably in my top 10 level good. Probably one of the most underrated anime out there. I can kinda see where you are coming from, you truly have to pay attention and even rewatch shyt at times but still excellent

Izaya might be one of coolest anime characters ever

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I just finished it, I absolutely love it, talking it be probably in my top 10 level good. Probably one of the most underrated anime out there. I can kinda see where you are coming from, you truly have to pay attention and even rewatch shyt at times but still excellent

Izaya might be one of coolest anime characters ever

It moves at this crazy rapid speed, it's one of the few shows that you're really at a disadvantage of like me and most of us you don't know the language.

Too many times there are scenes where multiple people are talking.... Some being key scenes with important shyt being said. You have to literally keep pausing and rewinding to get all that shyt.

Then the jumps from different perspectives and multiple complex characters that come out of no where.

This shyt is just too much, it's a decent show but it hurts the brain..

I can't even name one characters name other than maybe the headless chick, so later when other characters talk about someone I be like "who"?

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can see that tbh, were you still on Durarara 1? The way they decipher the seasons are so confusing it annoys me, but I do remember Durarara 1 starting off really slow but DX2 really picking up and being good.

I rewind the show always as well so that is a bit of a problem but I do love it

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first half of season one and the second half of season two are some of the best anime episodes I've ever seen. Especially the Sleeping Knights arc with Asuna and Yuuki. At its best its so good that it makes up for some of the not so good stuff.
When does exactly does the 2nd half of s2 start, want to get back in to this

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I can see that tbh, were you still on Durarara 1? The way they decipher the seasons are so confusing it annoys me, but I do remember Durarara 1 starting off really slow but DX2 really picking up and being good.

I rewind the show always as well so that is a bit of a problem but I do love it

I'm on I guess what would be the 3rd season.... as I just discovered it today... the Durarura 10 shyt.

This is the one with the aftermath of that park brawl and mainly been focused on a lot of the characters introduced in season 2

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea it's weird, they dont have season 3, it's just there are 3 different parts too DX2 and the 3rd part is coming out this month

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One Punch Man is hilarious just got done with Dragon Ball Z....Looking for something else

Hows Gangster?