Carolina
3HYxtba.gif

:russell:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Im just hoping IBO doesnt end up having some kind of psychic evolved new space being like all the other Gundam shows

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Im just hoping IBO doesnt end up having some kind of psychic evolved new space being like all the other Gundam shows
They were getting away from that for a while... and in a way, its already been introduced (similar to the Gundam Wing way). The A-V system or whatever its called pretty much allows pilots to do shyt that non-modified can't - and its not something you can just do overnight either.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They were getting away from that for a while... and in a way, its already been introduced (similar to the Gundam Wing way). The A-V system or whatever its called pretty much allows pilots to do shyt that non-modified can't - and its not something you can just do overnight either.
Good. I just finished watching Unicorn and I'm not feeling the whole Newtype deal. Also didbt like innovators in 00. I like the modified pilots more

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Brehs... I have to finally admit it.... for so long Jojo has been my #1 show and it was hard for me to find something to rival it other than Kuroke and and a handful of others that are done and gone.

But this One Punch Man shyt finally sealed the deal with me. :wow:

Shot out to the brehs that was talking about this shyt last year with it was just a manga.... this is now my JOJO!:blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is Gundam the tropes repeat themselves. Be them New Types, Coordinators, S.E.E.D.S. or the users of the Wing Zero system. There's also gotta be a masked antagonist and a well intentioned extremist antagonist at some point.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This is Gundam the tropes repeat themselves. Be them New Types, Coordinators, S.E.E.D.S. or the users of the Wing Zero system. There's also gotta be a masked antagonist and a well intentioned extremist antagonist at some point.
Yep the all important Char Clone