winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
win83 so happy to see a lovey dovey anime with fighting in it :mjlol: u can tell he truly miss shounen but he like that fruity shyt too much to go back to it :shaqtinfool:
I don't really care about the romance. It's just white noise in this series.I'm not really a major shounen fan and haven't been since my early anime years but every now and then a show like Attack on Titan, This one, or Shokugeki no Souma comes along that I like.

I'm a seinen fan. shounen is for younger kids mostly, seinen targets older kids and adults.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't really care about the romance. It's just white noise in this series.I'm not really a major shounen fan and haven't been since my early anime years but every now and then a show like Attack on Titan, This one, or Shokugeki no Souma comes along that I like.

I'm a seinen fan. shounen is for younger kids mostly, seinen targets older kids and adults.
Same.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I wish I could get into this.
:dahell:

:camby:

yea and that shyt is boring slice of life comedies 95% of the time :scust:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
that last manga of seraph no owari :banderas: waiting 1 month for the next chapter is :damn::shaq2: