Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just saw the last episode of Mitchako and Hatchin. The series kind of dragged on after the midpoint. If they took out about 7-8 episodes, it would have improved the series.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
3HYxtba.gif

:russell:
#notasinglefukkgiven

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
This nikka Ikki needs to body his father.

Decided to read the LN this morning, and I don't think the episode really went in depth for this, but they were both starving and dehydrating him while sending him in to fight his matches. They also poisoned his food, which is why his mental state was so fukked up and looked half-way dead.

As for what happens next? I can't say much, but the last episode is about to be LIT. :wow: So much shyt happens that makes you go :mjcry::feedme::blessed::jawalrus::whoo::ooh::ohlawd::salute::mindblown:.

I'm gonna make great use of this gif, I can see it already. :laff:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Decided to read the LN this morning, and I don't think the episode really went in depth for this, but they were both starving and dehydrating him while sending him in to fight his matches. They also poisoned his food, which is why his mental state was so fukked up and looked half-way dead.

As for what happens next? I can't say much, but the last episode is about to be LIT. :wow: So much shyt happens that makes you go :mjcry::feedme::blessed::jawalrus::whoo::ooh::ohlawd::salute::mindblown:.

I'm gonna make great use of this gif, I can see it already. :laff:

We're in for a ride this Saturday :wow: :banderas:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Got me hyped. :lupe:

It's worth the hype. With how everything is currently built up... There's only one way to go from here. :whoo:

(Also, if anyone wants to read ahead, it's Vol. 3, Chapter 4. But Chapter 3 goes into more detail about what they did to Ikki during imprisonment.)

I bet it's Alice that nikka too sneaky. I was wondering why he looked so out of it.

Only five more days, nikka. :mjpls: Five more days... :sas2:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's worth the hype. With how everything is currently built up... There's only one way to go from here. :whoo:

(Also, if anyone wants to read ahead, it's Vol. 3, Chapter 4. But Chapter 3 goes into more detail about what they did to Ikki during imprisonment.)

Only five more days, nikka. :mjpls: Five more days... :sas2:
Or the principal is in on it.