kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It's not even 95% so don't try to save that shyt. Go on kiss anime and browse the seinen page. :snoop:
nah im good
Seinen covers a very wide range of anime. The fact of the matter is it targets adults and young adults. Shounen is for younger kids.
uhh yea i understand that....still mostly boring shyt tho :ehh: prolly like one (two at most) non boring seinen anime (for me) a year :yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Seinen covers a very wide range of anime. The fact of the matter is it targets adults and young adults. Shounen is for younger kids.
I remember when I discovered that they had categories.

I was wondering why I had a hard time finding anime that appealed to me now that Ive gotten older.

Then after awhile of looking I noticed that I was mostly looking through the shounen section instead of the seinen one. :snoop:

Now I mainly look for seinen anime. :ehh:

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
the trolling :banderas:

8yhA2Nd.png

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Gundam IBO is on its way to being a classic :wow:

But I know Gundam likes to kill people off. When it happens in this one I'm gonna be hurting tho :mjcry:

Luckily this wasn't written by "Kill 'Em All" Tomino back in his depression days :mjcry:

But, I still feel that coming to fruition, soon :mjcry:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ONE PUUUU:damn:UUUUU:damn:UUUU:damn:NNCHH
Saitama aint worried bout nothin :banderas:

Does anyone know which chapter this episode was in the manga? I have to know :lupe: