TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Finished season 2 of Psycho Pass , was good, but i missed kogami and and t he villian wasn't quite as good.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@42 Monks

You stream your anime? I was looking for a download to Gundam IBO ep. 10 but couldn't find it at any of my sources except streams. Had to stream that shyt :martin:

:whew: at the Mikazuki's save. Thought it was a wrap for homeboy and his breh.

Last edited:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
@42 Monks

You stream your anime? I was looking for a download to Gundam IBO ep. 10 but couldn't find it at any of my sources except streams. Had to stream that shyt :martin:

:whew: at the Mikazuki's save. Thought it was a wrap for homeboy and his breh.

They seriously know how to end these episodes on Gundam, 'ol boy was about to get the axe, then Orphans to space :wow:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any shyt that just hit the streets? :feedme:

Tryna make the most of my week off, blew through Seven deadly sins this weekend :blessed:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When did they fight they fight that big mother ship breh.

Canon=what happens in the manga
Filler=what DOESN'T happen in the manga, but something anime producers think up to buy time when they go too far ahead, while the manga catches up with the anime.
Wait what? That was definitely in the manga. You sure you read this?

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
nyaa is a download site. just search for [horriblesubs], that fansub is easily the best imo

i never stream

Horriblesubs is by far the worst, they're just always the first to drop because they literally rip Crunchyroll subs. :russ:

Pretty much every other subber puts in time and effort to properly translate all the subtle nuances of the Japanese language, hency why they come out later (and slower).