GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Right now I'm watching Fairy Tail and One Punch Man. Kinda started ars nova, I'm feeling the animation in it.

So this 7 deadly sins shyt is dope? I can't fukk with english dubs though, gotta be in japanese.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
MS Gundam IBO episode 10 aired yesterday right? I can't seem to find a download.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Its not filler.... just because they introduce things that aren't yet in the manga, doesn't make it filler. Its right on track. Shows do stuff like this all the time.

Filler would be an episode of Saitama shopping or something.

When did they fight they fight that big mother ship breh.

Canon=what happens in the manga
Filler=what DOESN'T happen in the manga, but something anime producers think up to buy time when they go too far ahead, while the manga catches up with the anime.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Filler=what DOESN'T happen in the manga, but something anime producers think up to buy time when they go too far ahead, while the manga catches up with the anime.
that's not always true

anything relevant to the overall material, through express intent of the original creator can't really be called filler. filler is luffy helping out some no name idiot on island whogivesafukk, the entire blount arc in bleach, every 10th episode of naruto :troll:

this is just backstory not provided that still manages to flesh out the world in a real/productive way.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

You sure you've read the manga/webtoon???

Marezzy

Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
You sure you've read the manga/webtoon???

I went back and looked didn't find it. But hey
whitney-houston-show-me-the-receipts-gif.gif

Marezzy

Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
that's not always true

anything relevant to the overall material, through express intent of the original creator can't really be called filler. filler is luffy helping out some no name idiot on island whogivesafukk, the entire blount arc in bleach, every 10th episode of naruto :troll:

this is just backstory not provided that still manages to flesh out the world in a real/productive way.

Good point breh very good point. :ohhh:@42monks got the juice