42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Horriblesubs is by far the worst, they're just always the first to drop because they literally rip Crunchyroll subs. :russ:

Pretty much every other subber puts in time and effort to properly translate all the subtle nuances of the Japanese language, hency why they come out later (and slower).
I fukk with em :manny:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Brehs I read my manga at READ FREE MANGA ONLINE

And they straight skipped over that. They were at the part where King is in his apartment.

Someone quote me a L.gif. It's much deserved

08515847a454470c492def31c7ad34c9e08a776.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Horriblesubs is by far the worst, they're just always the first to drop because they literally rip Crunchyroll subs. :russ:

Pretty much every other subber puts in time and effort to properly translate all the subtle nuances of the Japanese language, hency why they come out later (and slower).
This is false. Horriblesubs does come out first and they do rip Crunchyroll but 85% of the other groups use Horriblesubs script and edit it. People used to actually sub a few years ago but when the simulcast era hit that came to an end. Real fansub groups are borderline extinct and any sub for a show you see on line the same day it aired in Japan used Horriblesubs script.

If you want an example of a group that subbed from scratch UTW Subs used to sub Fate shows that way and it took a long time for their subs to come out.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Gundam animes can be so boring sometimes for no reason. I'm watching the Unicorn OVAs. Theyre good but they could be much better IMO

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Gotta get back on my anime been busy just started clannad couple days ago heard it was good but :mjcry:
We'll see probably watch it with something else since its heavy emotional from what I heard so I have a mix of something else probably high school dxd season 3 since I haven't seen that yet or at least all of it forgot where I left off at so I'll start over

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Gundam is piff, wtf :what:this is the only show this season that's actually been equal parts great in development/story telling as well as action.
what anime is this, and besides one punch man and attack on titans, what are the top 5 dopest anime out right now along those calibers ???
ehhhhh

what have you seen? because if those are the types of joints to catch your eye, i'd recommend psychopass, FATE/STAY, and stuff like that

• Dap
Reactions: Uri