The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yeah, I think it's because it's dubbed on netflix and most of the breh I know IRL are watching it now even when I told them about it when it first came out. :martin:
now you know how i feel when i was hyping up this anime when it first got announced and no one was listening

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
If you're worried about anything that poses a challenge to Saitama, there is some down the line, so :popcorn:
nothing really post a challenge to him even that fight with that(person who i will not name) they had to trick him so they could by time to do what they had to do before they started to fight

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
He's the realest. Straight up
all that fukking Build up was :wow: so much shyt i can list but it would spoiler the best arc :mjcry: and at the end when he just wanted what was best for him and to not be like him :sadbron: only to find out he was just a B class the next arc :ufdup:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I still cant wrap my mind around them not making more anime episodes to Belzebub.

Anybody know why?

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I still cant wrap my mind around them not making more episodes to Belzebub.

Anybody know why?
maybe the dvd sales in japan was not good enough? or maybe the amount they had left to make into a anime was not worth the cost and time