Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Supa I mention it every couple of pages, but Ushio to Tora is quality too. Real old-school setting, made by some of the same people that did Ippo, just overall quality stuff. Check that out too. It started last season but its still running.

Yeah I got to episode 5 and stopped because I was juggling too many shows. I wanted to start back but I got into Overlord. It's still worth sticking with?

I'm thinking of starting K season 2. I watched the first and while it wasn't the best story the animation was top notch.

I watched the 3 Gundam episodes and this kid Mika is a damn savage:damn:

Orga: I got a job for you.
Mika: (takes gun from Orga):demonic:
Orga: I didn't even say what the mission is:dahell:
Mika: I'm down for whatever :manny:
Orga: :myman:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I might check this Gundam shyt out, i checked out 1 of the series back in the toonami days, i don't need to watch them all to fukk with this do i?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
after the first 3 weeks the standouts for the season for me are noragami (shyttin on everything this season, aint even close) and that chivalry show (which is basically like that other show about the magic school where the dude didnt have magic powers but could beat ppl with them cuz of strategy)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
This season is kind of weak :jbhmm:

I might check out the new gundam but I have low expectations because I don't really like anime switch mechs.

Kind of want to peep out fate/zero but I despise animes where they battle avatars and shyt. (I was sad when jojo went that route)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That is the only time it happens, other than that, it's piff.
it aint that serious breh, its not like they showing them fukk or something :francis: and the brother not even down with that, he CLEARLY likes the main chick

:dahell:
I refuse to accept watching that kind of shyt :yeshrug:
This season is kind of weak :jbhmm:

I might check out the new gundam but I have low expectations because I don't really like anime switch mechs.

Kind of want to peep out fate/zero but I despise animes where they battle avatars and shyt. (I was sad when jojo went that route)
fate/zero is a recent classic
no telling how good this gundam will be, but its already off to the best start in years (i really didn't fukk with unicorn like that)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can't fukk with chivalry because of that brother-sister shyt
I'm not a fan of that type of stuff either but it's just a gag. If anything it's there to push the main chick to be more aggressive towards the lead male. There's clearly a couple here and there's no doubt about it.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri