thats easy

9WUYqrM.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Haven't been here in a while. What are the best new shows this season? None of that harem, slice of life, romantic shyt. @42 Monks what do you have for me? I'm already on OPM and Haikyuu.

Finished Rokka:wow: and Arslan Senki:ehh:

I was loving Overlord. They really made the "stuck in an MMO" concept interesting. Ainz Ooal Gown:myman: is one of my favorite characters ever. That final battle :whew:
This season is still sus

If you ain't watching this new Gundam show, then you missing out on the trillest gundam pilot ever. Mika gets bodies :wow:

Also, Sakurako-san is good shyt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@Supa I mention it every couple of pages, but Ushio to Tora is quality too. Real old-school setting, made by some of the same people that did Ippo, just overall quality stuff. Check that out too. It started last season but its still running.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Mika is a savage :wow:
He really don't care. :ld: A complete 180 from your typical Gundam pilot. Most of the Gundam leads are all conflicted and say contradictory dumb shyt like "Gundams aren't weapons! They're tools for peace!! :hamster:"

Mika... :dame:

Dude was ready to slap the shyt out a princess early. "Imply my friends died for you one more time, you dumb broad :dame: Where you come from people don't get shanked for saying dumb shyt huh? :dame: "

And I thought Orga was the goon at first too :whew: Orga made it clear he's just the diddy of the shyt :mjlol:.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Amuro before he turned into :birdman:, all of those Zeta Gundam boys :scust:, Quattra :scusthov:

Its common. :shaq2:

Quattra, yes. Zeta Gundam, not really. Probably referring to ZZ Gundam, didn't really get into that one :patrice:

He said something like that in episode 1.

Wasn't referring to this series, but all series overall. Only know of a few that have lame lead characters.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This breh Mikazuki killing folks like nothing and is all :shaq2: about it... :whoa:

Pretty good so far but the plot is looking a bit like Aldnoah Zero right now.