Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Was waiting on EP 3 of the new gundam :blessed: and i think i found a new anime to check out :takedat:. i might go back and watch some HXH 2011 tho :sadcam: fukk man it was only getting better.

and BTW @PeridotPuss i been meaning to tag you in the anime thread :yeshrug: just never had the time come post up and watch some new anime you might like.
Iron blood is so lit. What's the new anime?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Seitokai Yakuindomo i saw a gif from that show and it looks pretty funny :patrice: reminds me of Shimoneta tho... i got to give it a shot and :ahh: the ending for Iron blood is 90s R&B :banderas:
I heard shimoneta had some girl try to rape a dude in it.

One Punch Man. :ohlawd: Just started this. This show is amazing. :wow:

The fact that Saitama was worried about missing the bargaining sale. :heh::heh::heh::heh:

Genos: Master, if we really hurry, we can still make it to the sale in time. :ld:

Saitama: I can make it in time? :lupe:

Genos: Yes.:ld:

Saitama: LET'S GO!!!! :krs::damn::cape:

:dead:
OPM is the truth.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
One Punch Man. I'm mad as hell I'm watching this new ass show because I'm so used to binge watching :noah:

I'm bout to follow u in that area next i tend to binge watch cuz i hate to wait for new eps unless its a long running anime than thats diff

like: one piece, world trigger, diamond no ace

all the short ones that are 12-24 eps i prefer to binge watch
watching too many new ones i cant keep track of which ones to buy or how to rate them :mjcry: