Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dr. Tenma wasn't a killer at heart, he was a doctor :manny:

His whole journey was a spiritual one with his development. His conscious wanted to make things right for setting a "monster" loose but he stayed true to his character throughout, which was as a savior :wow:

Series is my top 5, Johan played the Anti-Christ role perfect :wow:

Thats fine and all. But why save the nikka AGAIN? All those bodies dropped throughout the series....for nothing :wow:

That aside the show had many great character arcs. Eva and Grimmer in particular.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Started Jo Jo today. Been putting it off for the longest because the story synopsis sounded like nonsense, but after being in this thread for a few months I've heard enough to make me interested

Dio kicked the shyt out of this mans dog, stole his friends, kissed/bytch slapped his girl for no reason. Just the first episode :wow:

One of those villains I like more than the main character
Picked monter back up and finished it. great series though I hated the ending

Not only did Tenma let Johan live but his apprentice is still alive too :dahell:

Detective Lunge the best character to me idk why.Roberto was a maniac but I gotta hand it to him he had hoes. Also liked professor richvine, Eva and Grimmor. Nina was the worst character, hella annoying

Thought Lunge was the best too. We knew he was wrong the entire time, but his obsession bordering on insanity with Tenma's case even at the expense of his family & own well being was interesting to watch.

Side stories were great too. Like that retired military vet with the adopted girl who never smiled

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I too have started on the "first" JoJo. I saw the first episode and mistakenly assumed that it was on some old school s h i t based on the art. I was more wrong than a
mother f u c k e r. When that intro gets loose, I be ready to jump out my damn seat. "JOJO!, JOJO!". They are going off with zero hesitation. These are some buff mother
f u c k e r s. Are they natty or no? That Hamon is something else. Dio been a d i c k from way back. This series has some of the most intense dialogue. I love the banter between Dio and the other characters. The Joestar family caught a bad one f u c k i n g with this damn Dio.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Noragami right now is even better than the first season IMO.

I started watching High School DxD the other night that Asia chick might be the most annoying chick in any anime I've watched

Aside from One Punch Man what's a new anime I should check out?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I started watching High School DxD the other night that Asia chick might be the most annoying chick in any anime I've watched

Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans
Sakurako-San (whatever the fukk its called) (Princess who loves bones)
Ushio to Tora

There may be some sleepers this season, but that's what I'm comfortable with so far

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

i know right! every ep has been great. Dudes sleeping on yato da gawd