winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry finally showed a bit of it's potential on the battles. It might turn out better than I thought.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Next couple of episodes should be promising.
I hope it separates itself from Gakusen Toshi Asterisk pretty soon. I'm still having problems remembering which is which. Pink / red hair main chick that uses fire and is a little haughty and gets flustered easily. Male lead in the traditional soft harem variety. Magical school battle environment. I wonder who ripped off who here.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I hope it separates itself from Gakusen Toshi Asterisk pretty soon. I'm still having problems remembering which is which. Pink / red hair main chick that uses fire and is a little haughty and gets flustered easily. Male lead in the traditional soft harem variety. Magical school battle environment. I wonder who ripped off who here.

Asterisk doesn't really get all that interesting, compared to Calvary. (Basing this off the material of the manga, although Calvary is based off the LN, I believe.)

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
Just finished the first 26 episodes of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure today and by God the fukkery with each passing episode was glorious. Joesph Joestar is the hero we all deserve with the way he trolls his enemies and gets shyt done :blessed:

I'm about to watch the Stardust Crusaders arc and it looks like the fukkery's about to go on a whole nother level with the Stands. Also, fukk DIO :pacspit:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
HunterxHunter stills

:mjcry:

:banderas:
Feel like rewatching it all over again, and then the 90's version to see where it's different. Here's hoping Togashi gets off hiatus in the next 5-39 years so another season can start.
Two on yours that I haven't seen yet but plan to eventually are Kuroko & Ace of Diamond. Lot of people have great stuff to say about them

oh and I saw Yosuga no Sora on your plan to watch list. Its infamous for obvious reasons, but lowkey the final arc has an actual good plot to it. Higher on that anime than most.

Ace of Diamond is great. I hate baseball yet this show makes me want to like baseball.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Ace of Diamond is great. I hate baseball yet this show makes me want to like baseball.

Feel the same way about Baby Steps & Tennis, made me think of the sport in an entirely different light. I'll give it a try, heard Haikyuu was great too and I know 80% of the audience didn't give a shyt about volleyball prior

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just finished the first 26 episodes of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure today and by God the fukkery with each passing episode was glorious. Joesph Joestar is the hero we all deserve with the way he trolls his enemies and gets shyt done :blessed:

I'm about to watch the Stardust Crusaders arc and it looks like the fukkery's about to go on a whole nother level with the Stands. Also, fukk DIO :pacspit:
Ugh now I have to watch.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't been here in a while. What are the best new shows this season? None of that harem, slice of life, romantic shyt. @42 Monks what do you have for me? I'm already on OPM and Haikyuu.

Finished Rokka:wow: and Arslan Senki:ehh:

I was loving Overlord. They really made the "stuck in an MMO" concept interesting. Ainz Ooal Gown:myman: is one of my favorite characters ever. That final battle :whew:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Was waiting on EP 3 of the new gundam :blessed: and i think i found a new anime to check out :takedat:. i might go back and watch some HXH 2011 tho :sadcam: fukk man it was only getting better.

and BTW @PeridotPuss i been meaning to tag you in the anime thread :yeshrug: just never had the time come post up and watch some new anime you might like.