TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Only watched One punch anime from this season lineup. Show definitely will be getting my attention every week. For those more familiar with the magna, how does the show develop ?...Do we ever see One punch man ever face any challenges ?...do they explain in better detail what's the deal with monsters and how they form ?

I also just picked up Owari no Seraph , and that show is also Piff, only like 3 episodes in , I been sleeping.

Lastly I tried to watch K anime but it's meh to me. Only watched like 3 episodes, anybody have any experience with this anime ?

One Punch Man slowly develops and there are definitely some genuine challenges ahead for dude, but keep in mind it's mostly a comedy gag story.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
One Punch Man slowly develops and there are definitely some genuine challenges ahead for dude, but keep in mind it's mostly a comedy gag story.
:mjlol: there is no challenge for him... i reading the manga and the og manga by one himself... only challenge is when someone calls him balded..

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Only watched One punch anime from this season lineup. Show definitely will be getting my attention every week. For those more familiar with the magna, how does the show develop ?...Do we ever see One punch man ever face any challenges ?...do they explain in better detail what's the deal with monsters and how they form ?

I also just picked up Owari no Seraph , and that show is also Piff, only like 3 episodes in , I been sleeping.

Lastly I tried to watch K anime but it's meh to me. Only watched like 3 episodes, anybody have any experience with this anime ?
and yes once Garou shows up in the anime you will learn a bit more about the monsters

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:mjlol: there is no challenge for him... i reading the manga and the og manga by one himself... only challenge is when someone calls him balded..

I thought he at least had a decent challenge during the whole alien invasion arc. I know it was said that he still didn't go all-out, but that was the first time one punch didn't finish it and actually gave us a more dynamic battle.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haikyu is too damn good. These fools really are dumb jocks. New manager doesn't know what she's getting herself into. Can't wait for the next drop.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I thought he at least had a decent challenge during the whole alien invasion arc. I know it was said that he still didn't go all-out, but that was the first time one punch didn't finish it and actually gave us a more dynamic battle.
he was holding back because he wanted that Alien to go all out.... because that what the alien wanted

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Felt the same, I dropped it like around ep3 and picked it up much later :francis:
but it really pickups up by ep6, :obama:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Felt the same, I dropped it like around ep3 and picked it up much later :francis:

Thanks, I'm literally on episode three and was like I'm not sure I'm a continue with it. The Rpg music kinda annoys me, but your post gives more hope now. Thanks

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
was trying to tell people

rokka was real

shyt is :whew: i can see more fukkery next season too :ahh: better be a another season :ufdup:

i watched it all had potential that just didnt live up too it in my opinion enjoyed the fight scenes
i know the sequel coming out or came out already