how about yall go into the fukking manga thread u pieces of shyts :pacspit:
1444874210076.gif

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It was the best suggestion fukk else you want :heh:

I just figured because of dis long ass thread and da multiple anime heads postin in hea dat dere woulda been prolly more. Don't see how you can really fault a nikka for dat shyt. :yeshrug:

Didn't realize da collective thought was formed into just one single recommendation.

And Since nobody else said anything how da fukk was I'm sposed to know "it was da best suggestion. :heh: " ?... It was just one poster. :huh:

Dere's a lot of cats droppin a lot of shyt in dis thread. Just wanted thier opinions.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just figured because of dis long ass thread and da multiple anime heads postin in hea dat dere woulda been prolly more. Don't see how you can really fault a nikka for dat shyt. :yeshrug:

Didn't realize da collective thought was formed into just one single recommendation.

And Since nobody else said anything how da fukk was I'm sposed to know "it was da best suggestion. :heh: " ?... It was just one poster. :huh:

Dere's a lot of cats droppin a lot of shyt in dis thread. Just wanted thier opinions.

Breh tbh there aren't a ton of good anime movies.

I'd recommend Perfect Blue, but it's a psychological thriller/horror flick and isn't in the same styles as the movies you mentioned. It's dope tho.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Breh tbh there aren't a ton of good anime movies.

I'd recommend Perfect Blue, but it's a psychological thriller/horror flick and isn't in the same styles as the movies you mentioned. It's dope tho.

Preciate it, mane. Imma check it out. :salute:

Yeah, I only mentioned dat style to try n narrow it down a bit since dere's sooo much shyt out dere and wanted to see if any of da brehs knew of some possible hidden gems ova looked. :manny:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

u pretty much listed what ppl would suggest in your OP...like i said good anime movies are pretty rare, especially in the action category u wanted
u can check these out tho:

Cowboy Bebop the movie
Princess Mononoke
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade
Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal
Redline
Blood: The Last Vampire
Akira

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
u pretty much listed what ppl would suggest in your OP...like i said good anime movies are pretty rare, especially in the action category u wanted
u can check these out tho:

Cowboy Bebop the movie
Princess Mononoke
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade
Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal
Redline
Blood: The Last Vampire
Akira

Preciate it, breh. :salute:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Really wish that'd get a remake.

First anime I saw that put out those Attack on Titan vibes :lupe:

"Go on a mission? :merchant: Yal know every time we go outside 20% of us die on a good day right? :to:"

Let's not forget that eerie music, too :wow:

First time I watched this, that one weird song that sounded like kids creeped me out :to: