Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
i must be a very simple anime watcher cuz i saw absolutely nothing wrong with the first ep of seraph.....the new anime of garo was pretty solid too :ehh: i couldnt finish the last one but im hoping i can of this one
I was thinking of going back and rewatch in the last one. Do you need to know the first Garo to enjoy this one?

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Finally made it thru Steins Gate :obama:. Couldn't get past the 1st few episodes initially but when you know what happened I was hooked. A few scenes towards the end even had me close to:mjcry:. GREAT series once it gets rolling.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Aite brehs, need some good anime movie recommendations. :jbhmm:

Ghost in da Shell
Ninja Scroll
Vampire Hunter D
X
Berserk: Golden Age Arc trilogy
Spriggan

^^^^^ Somethin around dem style/vibe shyts would be ideal but I'm open to anything dats good.:feedme:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:scusthov: You lost. There are some real piff mecha anime. Granted some of them suck
i dont like watching dudes in mechs fighting. I only fukk with hand to hand, gunplay, or sword fights. shyt the avatar things in jojo were pushing it tbh but it was entertaining enough to not hate it
I was thinking of going back and rewatch in the last one. Do you need to know the first Garo to enjoy this one?
uhh no, completely new protagonist from what i saw in the first ep and they didnt speak about the other anime at all. Guess he's a new guy who can wear that gold armor

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i dont like watching dudes in mechs fighting. I only fukk with hand to hand, gunplay, or sword fights. shyt the avatar things in jojo were pushing it tbh but it was entertaining enough to not hate it

uhh no, completely new protagonist from what i saw in the first ep and they didnt speak about the other anime at all. Guess he's a new guy who can wear that gold armor
:ehh:Fair enough. That's one of the reasons why I loved G Gundam. Domon doesn't just sit behind a computer.

That was the first mecha I ever watched and I remember being super disappointed when I learned all other gundam anime series/ mechas weren't motion controlled

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't think One Punch Man is as great an adaptation to the manga. Watching it I feel the anime could have been executed a whole lot better.

Yeah, I feel a lot of the dry pan humor doesn't really translate that well. Might just be the execution though, they're trying to sell the show like it's an epic big time Shounen or something and that's completely missing the point.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
bout to binge all of kuroko, i dont see them getting a dub anytime soon
finished season one, i like how everyone on the team is either vince carter or ray allen

- blackierobinson

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one punch man shyt tho, this nikka is OP as everlasting fukk :wow:

Put the hand of god on that broad :wow: and the fight animations :wow: I wish Toyko Ghoul was drawn like this :beli:

TG art is good too. Speaking of that they're doing a third season idk how. Guess it'll be based on TG:Re

Read the Manga anyway

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I had fell off watching Prison School.

Just binge-watched the last six eps.

The way their plan came together in the end. :wow:

Them council bytches finally getting what they deserve. :blessed:

Damn this show is dope. :noah:

Season 2 gon be LIT. :ahh:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Only watched One punch anime from this season lineup. Show definitely will be getting my attention every week. For those more familiar with the magna, how does the show develop ?...Do we ever see One punch man ever face any challenges ?...do they explain in better detail what's the deal with monsters and how they form ?

I also just picked up Owari no Seraph , and that show is also Piff, only like 3 episodes in , I been sleeping.

Lastly I tried to watch K anime but it's meh to me. Only watched like 3 episodes, anybody have any experience with this anime ?