kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm dropping Cavalry. Animation fell apart after half an episode and they want to push that weirdo brother/sister love shyt at the same time? Naw. I'll pass. Outside of Gundam and One Punch Man, this season looking trash.
u dont watch noragami? :dahell::camby:

one punch and noragami are the only true standouts as far as fall season goes (havent watched seraph yet)

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
u dont watch noragami? :dahell::camby:

one punch and noragami are the only true standouts as far as fall season goes (havent watched seraph yet)

Sakurako-San had a strong debut last week. Seems like it'll be a good watch for those who are into mysteries

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I think sebete a mystery also shows great promise.

Yup. Looks like one of those shows where you have to piece things together yourself along the way, a mystery through & through.

To your point about the OPM adaptation, I thought the exact same thing when watching the second episode. Some of the jokes just flow better in comic form than when animated

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One Punch Man is too much. I know that feel when a fly/ mosquito is all in your s h i t.

I don't know where Kowaban is going but I'm loving it. The latest actress is hella cute.

Haikyuu bringing back them old feelings. Really digging the new intro theme. Hinata is still as goofy and lovable as ever. Kageyama's fighting spirit getting rekindled. Can't wait until their rematch with Neko. Dead at that cosplay kitty poster in Neko's locker room.

Sakurako is off to a dope start. I hope they can continue. I like all Sherlock Holmes like rip offs.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I'm dropping Cavalry. Animation fell apart after half an episode and they want to push that weirdo brother/sister love shyt at the same time? Naw. I'll pass. Outside of Gundam and One Punch Man, this season looking trash.

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
i must be a very simple anime watcher cuz i saw absolutely nothing wrong with the first ep of seraph.....the new anime of garo was pretty solid too :ehh: i couldnt finish the last one but im hoping i can of this one
I was thinking of going back and rewatch in the last one. Do you need to know the first Garo to enjoy this one?