Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
The first two Patlabor movies are lit. Amazing animation (blu ray is so piff) and the story is very realistic and not over the top. Shyt could happen today

patlabor_the_movie_2_1993_1080pblurayx264dts__thora-mkv_snapshot_01-16-09_2010-08-20_10-56-19.jpg

patlabor2-13.jpg

Patlabor-1.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've started watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

It's only the 1st episode and I already think Dio's the biggest piece of shyt to ever lived :wow:

This nicca Dio is the GOAT..... just wait till you see the fukkery this dude pulls off

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:bow: for my cell phone saving me from not having an anime to watch :whew:

its all i use to watch all my anime since i moved in my new house.
:snoop: crunchyroll app is :trash: shyt never wanna work so i always end up using kissanime :blessed:

:whew: for this unlimited data plan :russ:

on a side note just a suggestion for all of us anime heads we should all sign up for myanimelist
and rate all the anime we have completed and share amongst ourselves cuz we watch so much u could be like ya that show was dope but how dope it was that site keeps all the anime u rated and we can go to each others list and be like oh u saw this anime i can go peep it since u rated it pretty high
granted these are just our own opinions but it helps for when others wanna know what to watch or how good it is or for ourselves when we forget if we watch that anime or how good it was cuz it would be on our list
i use it so i dont forget and it helps me know which ones to buy and add to my anime collection

all i know is that anime is goat for me to watch and feel :win:

i wish for some of y'all to visit japan and experience it like i have it was such a great experience for anime out there and high tech
i remember being out there when naruto first debuted on tv there didnt understand that shyt but it was piff and seen them map heads going crazy for it and i knew if that shyt came to the states it would be big and it was

if we handled one piece properly I'm sure it would of been big here also shame it wasn't tho

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This nicca Dio is the GOAT..... just wait till you see the fukkery this dude pulls off
Season 1 Dio :banderas:

Dude was such an a$$hole for no fukking reason. Most kids would be happy to leave a broken home to be adopted by a millionaire estate. This dude though? Day 1 :pacspit: at everyone.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Another impressive ep for Sakurako-San. I'm sold, got the CSI vibe going for it

:bow: for my cell phone saving me from not having an anime to watch :whew:

its all i use to watch all my anime since i moved in my new house.
:snoop: crunchyroll app is :trash: shyt never wanna work so i always end up using kissanime :blessed:

:whew: for this unlimited data plan :russ:

on a side note just a suggestion for all of us anime heads we should all sign up for myanimelist
and rate all the anime we have completed and share amongst ourselves cuz we watch so much u could be like ya that show was dope but how dope it was that site keeps all the anime u rated and we can go to each others list and be like oh u saw this anime i can go peep it since u rated it pretty high
granted these are just our own opinions but it helps for when others wanna know what to watch or how good it is or for ourselves when we forget if we watch that anime or how good it was cuz it would be on our list
i use it so i dont forget and it helps me know which ones to buy and add to my anime collection

all i know is that anime is goat for me to watch and feel :win:

i wish for some of y'all to visit japan and experience it like i have it was such a great experience for anime out there and high tech
i remember being out there when naruto first debuted on tv there didnt understand that shyt but it was piff and seen them map heads going crazy for it and i knew if that shyt came to the states it would be big and it was

if we handled one piece properly I'm sure it would of been big here also shame it wasn't tho

The MAL thing is a good idea. Looking at other peoples lists is how I usually come across a new anime.
Give me yours, my prof: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Consumed

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Season 1 Dio :banderas:

Dude was such an a$$hole for no fukking reason. Most kids would be happy to leave a broken home to be adopted by a millionaire estate. This dude though? Day 1 :pacspit: at everyone.

Man that moment when Lord Dio was about to

take the p*ssy!:lupe:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I'm like 15-20 episodes away from finishing Naruto. Every episode feels like filler:shaq2:

The 2-3 episodes dedicated to the Kaima was such a fukking drag. The only thing that made those episode worth it was Naruto going berserk with the nine tail fox:banderas:

I want to start Shippuden but don't want to miss any episodes either:jbhmm:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm like 15-20 episodes away from finishing Naruto. Every episode feels like filler:shaq2:

The 2-3 episodes dedicated to the Kaima was such a fukking drag. The only thing that made those episode worth it was Naruto going berserk with the nine tail fox:banderas:

I want to start Shippuden but don't want to miss any episodes either:jbhmm:
If your past episode 134-135 just skip right to Shippuden. U have been watching filler it sounds like. Find a filler list because 40% of Shippuden is filler as well.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
An official Twitter account and website opened on Friday to announce a Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki Dai-4-Ki (4th Season) project.

The main cast, returning from Ai: Tenchi Muyo!, includes:

The website also announces a November 28 event in Takahashi in Okayama Prefecture. The event will focus on the most recent anime, Ai: Tenchi Muyo!, as well as the newly-announced Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki Dai-4-Kianime. The three main cast members, along with Ai: Tenchi Muyo!'s Rui Tanabe(Rui Aoi) and Azusa Satou (Yuki Fuka), will attend the event.

Ai: Tenchi Muyo! premiered last October. The city of Takahashi sponsored the series of shorts.

The Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki Dai-2-Ki (Second Season) OVA launched in 1994, and the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo OhkiDai-3-Ki (Third Season) OVA launched in 2003. They are both sequels to the 1993 Tenchi Muyo! Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru! (Tenchi Muyo! The Night Before The Carnival) OVA, which is itself a sequel to the original 1992 Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki OVA. Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki Dai-3-Ki also inspired the spinoff Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki Dai-3-Ki Plus 1(Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki: Final Confrontations) in 2005.

Geneon Entertainment and later FUNimation Entertainment released Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki, Tenchi Muyo! The Night Before The Carnival, and Tenchi Muyo! Ryo OhkiDai-2-Ki on home video. Funimation also released Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki Dai-3-Kiand Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki: Final Confrontations.

4th Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki Announced After 10 Years

:blessed: :ahh:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
HunterxHunter stills

:mjcry:

:banderas:
Feel like rewatching it all over again, and then the 90's version to see where it's different. Here's hoping Togashi gets off hiatus in the next 5-39 years so another season can start.
Two on yours that I haven't seen yet but plan to eventually are Kuroko & Ace of Diamond. Lot of people have great stuff to say about them

oh and I saw Yosuga no Sora on your plan to watch list. Its infamous for obvious reasons, but lowkey the final arc has an actual good plot to it. Higher on that anime than most.

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
Dio seems like the dude to call in a bomb threat at the Special Olympics. Dude has no chill whatsoever.

I'm currently on episode 18 of the 1st season. The show gets better with each episode especially with this arc on Joseph Joestar. Also, I love how some names are a reference to classic rock bands. A guy being named after REO Speedwagon :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Dio seems like the dude to call in a bomb threat at the Special Olympics. Dude has no chill whatsoever.

I'm currently on episode 18 of the 1st season. The show gets better with each episode especially with this arc on Joseph Joestar. Also, I love how some names are a reference to classic rock bands. A guy being named after REO Speedwagon :dead:

Lol.... That's one thing about Jojo.... It's like ever ep gets better than the last!

If you like the rock names.... Wait till you meet AC/DC :mjlol: