The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Young Black Jack is horrible. So fukking horrible. I watched the whole episode trying to figure out how stupid it was gonna get. Just mindblowing.
I feel the same way about Dragon ball super :francis: it got boring to me real fast had to drop it

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Currently rocking with Kowabon. I have always been a fan of rotoscoping in film.

One-Punch man is hilarious. Kind of sucks that I know how everything plays out but it's cool to see it animated.

JK Meshi reminds me of those off brand early Adult Swim shows from when they were knew. I like it.

Just finished DuraRara 2 and the plot twists were wild. I can't wait to see where they take this story next.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Currently rocking with Kowabon. I have always been a fan of rotoscoping in film.

One-Punch man is hilarious. Kind of sucks that I know how everything plays out but it's cool to see it animated.

JK Meshi reminds me of those off brand early Adult Swim shows from when they were knew. I like it.

Just finished DuraRara 2 and the plot twists were wild. I can't wait to see where they take this story next.
What exactly is great about this show?

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DuraRara has a lot of things that I like in an anime. Interesting and diverse characters. Intriguing story that is non linear in execution. A good mix of action and story telling. Strong character focus and development. A splash of humor for a non comedy anime.

I hate answering questions like these because they are akin to "Why is that your favorite color?" No matter what I explain, you could still shrug your shoulders and pass. I don't care to be a salesman.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
binged watch
is it wrong to try to pick up girls in the in a dungeon

the title is misleading tho but its a really good anime to me reminds me kind of sao with some of the god mythology i noticed

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

It's like Baccano! but not as good/consistent. :yeshrug:

Basically when it's on par it's an absolutely great mixture of unique characters and fun narrative, but when it's not it tends to be a muddled mess of forced quirky characters interacting like whatever.