Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Sakurako-San debut was impressive. Wasn't sure what to expect but was drawn in by the visuals, Jazz OST and a female character with an obsession for human remains leading to her brilliance as an osteologist detective. Had all the odd quirks that'll make her a regular comparison to L from Death Note. The subject matter seems to be about her diagnosing the deaths of people through their skeletons and coming up with theories as to how they met the end of their lives. Not cliche'd at all, interested as to where they'll take this next.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm trying so hard not to read the manga. shyt kills my desire to watch the anime when I do that. :mjcry:
I remember i got spoiled on some stuff that probably will happen on season. But it's been so long i think i may have forgotten the spoilers.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
all i want for christmas is hunter x hunter on disc brehs :mjcry:
shyt is too good not to be released here in the states I'm willing to take it digitally on iTunes even just too have it :to:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
And that pretty much wraps up Ninja Slayer.

Not bad, not bad at all :whew:

Sa-yo-na-ra! :dead:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
What's the ultimate piff of this season? I need a recommendation brehs. Not some mediocre s*** just to watch cause I don't watch anime to watch anime especially when I still have a backlog. Preferably something that's coherent. I don't mind fan-service either but it has to executed flawlessly like Prison School and not be nonsensical and out of place :dame:

I'm probably gonna give Shokugeki no Soma another shot since it's done for the season but I need something else to watch too, help a bruh out :oxy:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the ultimate piff of this season? I need a recommendation brehs. Not some mediocre s*** just to watch cause I don't watch anime to watch anime especially when I still have a backlog. Preferably something that's coherent. I don't mind fan-service either but it has to executed flawlessly like Prison School and not be nonsensical and out of place :dame:

I'm probably gonna give Shokugeki no Soma another shot since it's done for the season but I need something else to watch too, help a bruh out :oxy:
Soma and Prison School were top 2 of this season

Gangsta
rokka no yuusha

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And that pretty much wraps up Ninja Slayer.

Not bad, not bad at all :whew:

Sa-yo-na-ra! :dead:

Ninja Slayer's ending was great. Overall the show was not as great as Inferno Cop was, but Amemiya Akira is a huge talent and needs to start working on a full project soon.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
so whats going on with the anime this season brehs? only like 3 of the new shows i wanted to watch has been subbed so far. all the other ones (The Asterisk War,
Chivalry of a Failed Knight, The One Being Sung, Aria the Scarlet Ammo, AntiMagic Academy 35th Test Platoon)

are RAW only for some reason even tho its been damn near a week since most of these were released :jbhmm:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Soma and Prison School were top 2 of this season

Gangsta
rokka no yuusha
been catching up on the anime i lost track of. Rokka is pretty good. Heard people thought that the first few episodes were bad, but i enjoy them.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so whats going on with the anime this season brehs? only like 3 of the new shows i wanted to watch has been subbed so far. all the other ones (The Asterisk War,
Chivalry of a Failed Knight, The One Being Sung, Aria the Scarlet Ammo, AntiMagic Academy 35th Test Platoon)

are RAW only for some reason even tho its been damn near a week since most of these were released :jbhmm:

What site are you watching them on, because I saw most of them updated with subs on Kissanime and gogoanime?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima check out that rokka :salute:

Forgot, to mention Arslan Senki
large.gif

e68c2ccf2731731f849b1d8f3ed36a1c9c82261d_hq.gif

:ohlawd: