Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
When did it return?

I started watching Haikyuu. shyt is piff. :wow:

The finale got delayed months ago, due to them asking for longer time allotment but I've heard rumours that they delayed it because they wanted to change the ending because they've been given the same time allotment as originally planned but who knows.

Finale was on saturday, the raw has leaked but it's so forgotten that nobody has subbed it yet :mjcry:

Yeah, Haikyuu is pretty piff, i enjoyed the season 2 opener.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Wait, the new gundam is good? :mjcry:

Been a long time since I enjoyed a gundam, you brehs telling the truth?
I am going to put it like this its better then that last Gundam series :scust: last Gundam was shyt... first Ep made no sense. but this one :ehh: it makes sense and the story is decent so far

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Been watchin HxH 2011 :leon:

but u nikkaz who said it's better than one piece lied tho:shaq2:
Depends on how far you're in Hxh 2011 York city is everyone fav arc but for me it wold be the Chimera ant arc :banderas: once you finish the Ant arc tag me then i will post some deep shyt that you would not catch

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Depends on how far you're in Hxh 2011 York city is everyone fav arc but for me it wold be the Chimera ant arc :banderas: once you finish the Ant arc tag me then i will post some deep shyt that you would not catch
yorkcity was :merchant: for everyone

I remember saying to myself "This squad just had a 5 minute intro and they got washed worst than anyone in the series in the same episode :mindblown:"

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
yorkcity was :merchant: for everyone

I remember saying to myself "This squad just had a 5 minute intro and they got washed worst than anyone in the series in the same episode :mindblown:"
:wow: fukked up that Togashi will never finish it :francis: another Dragon quest is coming out, :pacspit: fukk DQ... but i still am going to play it myself :youngsabo:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I want to watch One Punch Man as the manga is awesome but....(this will sound stupid, I know, lol) I want to see him eventually have to defeat somebody with more than.....yes, One Punch! Lol. I know it's the premise of the series but I can see it as something getting a little stale, but right now it's pretty good. I just want to see a good adversary and not some cannon fodder whom can get beat just because. It's not fun for me, but I digress.

What I'm watching now is:

Young Black Jack
Ushio to Tora (TV)
Diamond No Ace: Second Season
Haiku!!
Dragonball Super
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
Comet Lucifer
Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou
Noragami
Argot

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Young Black Jack is horrible. So fukking horrible. I watched the whole episode trying to figure out how stupid it was gonna get. Just mindblowing.