Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
why yall nikkas aint tell me k project was piff like that? I needed something to hold me down after tokyo ghoul and parasyte this shyt fireeee so far.

the god yato back in noragami season 2 as well :blessed:

concrete revolution choujin is like a parody of every anime genre (shounen, mecha, superhero) but the action is pretty :lupe:

one punch man lookin :ehh: as well

also im on season three of the jojo bizzar adventure (when they first get the stands) and idk if i wanna continue with this :manny: does it get better brehs?

overlord was meh, and idk if i should finish arlsan im halfway

i need the name of that funny anime yall was talking about a while back with the p*ssy juice cookies :dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cavalry might be okay. Maybe.
why yall nikkas aint tell me k project was piff like that? I needed something to hold me down after tokyo ghoul and parasyte this shyt fireeee so far.

the god yato back in noragami season 2 as well :blessed:

concrete revolution choujin is like a parody of every anime genre (shounen, mecha, superhero) but the action is pretty :lupe:

one punch man lookin :ehh: as well

also im on season three of the jojo bizzar adventure (when they first get the stands) and idk if i wanna continue with this :manny: does it get better brehs?

overlord was meh, and idk if i should finish arlsan im halfway

i need the name of that funny anime yall was talking about a while back with the p*ssy juice cookies :dead:
Shimoneta

Jojo gets real monster of the week status for the first part of season 3 but its dope. Worth the finish no question.

Arslan drags, not gonna lie, but it ends up being worth it too.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Cavalry might be okay. Maybe.

Shimoneta

Jojo gets real monster of the week status for the first part of season 3 but its dope. Worth the finish no question.

Arslan drags, not gonna lie, but it ends up being worth it too.

Yes I hate when they get on that, arcs >>>

Any personal recommendations as far as action/adventure/fight centric new shyt? U know kinda like ruto, yuyu

Books

Rookie
Daps
Amanchu! anime announced.

Sato Junichi directing another Amano Kozue manga, best anime of 2016 confirmed already :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Parasyte. . .I loved the manga and was surprised I didnt know there was an animated version!

MIGI :salute: