Daps
Been watchin HxH 2011 :leon:

but u nikkaz who said it's better than one piece lied tho:shaq2:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Yeah I heard this is a kinda sorta harem that actually has a straight up romance between the main characters and it starts early on and doesn't BS around. Haven't seen one of those since Ai Yori Aoshi.

You're pretty much on the dot. It's refreshing to watch and the fight scenes are pretty cool.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Overload needs a season 2 :banderas:

i dont dont know if this would be blasphemous to a yall but i might like it a little bit more than SOA :manny:

i thought him automatically being OP would be wack but him throwing his reality in the bushes and being like "welp i guess ill just take over this world now :yawn:" is refreshing :ehh:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:Only just found this thread

I'm :dead: at this vid.
I watched mostly popular shyt just cos its easy to find and they have alot of episodes.

I been watching DBZ Super and Naruto of late though, I can't take any more fillers :deadmanny:

About to give Prison school based on the last few pages.
I quit watching naruto at the point when madara was fighting in the war because of fillers

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Heavy Object seems like pure crap. Lance N’ Masques was better and that's not saying much cause that show was trash.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Owarimonogatari first episode was ok. Provided some long winded exposition for later events to come and ended on a great cliffhanger. Reminded by how much dialogue takes place in any given episode. Lot to process in one sitting, always feel like I need to rewatch to get a grasp on everything that takes place.

One Punch Man has a great opening & ending combo. Most anticipated anime of the season did not disappoint expectations, eagerly looking forward to the next episodes to come. I liked the monologue by Saitama about the consequences of gaining too much power; he finds himself in a perpetual state of boredom without anyone to really challenge him in a fight. Felt a bit sympathetic really. OPM doesn't have to be all about comedy or action, couple of candid moments mixed in as well which reminds me fondly of Gintama.

3rd anime I plan to watch this season comes out on Wednesday. Supposed to be a mystery thriller about some bone collector and I haven't seen much in that genre so I hope its a fresh experience/doesn't suck.