The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I read about that, shyt is all fukked up :wow:

:youngsabo:
i said this before but the author of Rokka is the Togashi of LN from what i have seen... he takes a long ass time to release vols :francis: only reason he dropped this 6th one was because Rokka was doing good

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Charlotte is heading for the kinda trainwreck ending that will make Aldnoah Zero seem like a masterpiece. There's only one episode left and not nearly enough time to close this out in a satisfactory way.

This show was such a disappointment even if it was solid. It seems like it could have been more than it was. Too much time was spent goofing off and bsing.

PS Gate is getting a second season
http://myanimelist.net/news/42246286

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kiyoshi's Medusa metaphor :ohhh::mjlol:

Gakuto is one of the GOAT sidekicks:myman:

I'm about to give Rokka a try.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Rokka no Yuusha is easily the surprise of the season. I did NOT see that person to be the 7th. And after that.... the scene just got so demonic

"I think we can find peace - after a few small sacrifices must be made... :youngsabo:"
":patrice: how many we talking (i low key don't want to fight the demon god ya feel me :pachaha:)?"
"Just five hundred thousand :troll::demonic:"
:damn::dahell:

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Charlotte is heading for the kinda trainwreck ending that will make Aldnoah Zero seem like a masterpiece. There's only one episode left and not nearly enough time to close this out in a satisfactory way.

This show was such a disappointment even if it was solid. It seems like it could have been more than it was. Too much time was spent goofing off and bsing.

PS Gate is getting a second season
http://myanimelist.net/news/42246286
that stinks. i'm on episode 8 right now and am really enjoying it. even though it's :mjcry: at times.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that stinks. i'm on episode 8 right now and am really enjoying it. even though it's :mjcry: at times.
Charlotte really isn't about anything even though it pretends to be. It's a slice of life show that sloppily tries to find some sort of purpose in the last few episodes. It would have been better if it just stayed a slice of life show and not try to explain the powers and get serous.

Don't know if you've seen Angel Beats but it's similar and way better. It's by the same writer as Charlotte. Angel Beats built to a solid ending.

It kinda reminds me of Inou-Battle. Even though that show is a harem comedy with super powers.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/25159/Inou-Battle_wa_Nichijou-kei_no_Naka_de
It has a very cool premise but it bullshyts around for 90% of the show and at the tail end they show you the real premise and hint at the battles to come and the show ends.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Why would you add new scenes to Rokka's OP if its season finale, got me thinking maybe we got another ep next week :to:

It's the same op from the first 4 eps, I was sad it wasn't the 2nd op :mjcry:

Rokka no Yuusha is easily the surprise of the season. I did NOT see that person to be the 7th. And after that.... the scene just got so demonic

"I think we can find peace - after a few small sacrifices must be made... :youngsabo:"
":patrice: how many we talking (i low key don't want to fight the demon god ya feel me :pachaha:)?"
"Just five hundred thousand :troll::demonic:"
:damn::dahell:

Bruh...

When Adlet says,"Kill her." Sent chills down my spine, especially after being able to see that scene animated made it even better than the LN :wow: