Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Is Naruto still on filler? :dahell:

Yup, all the way to the Oct.8th:francis:

#429 (September 10) - Killer Bee Rappuden: Part 1 (Scroll of Heaven)
#430 (September 17) - Killer Bee Rappuden: Part 2 (Scroll of Earth)
#431 (September 24) - That Smile Again
#432 (October 1) - Jiraiya's Shinobi Handbook ~Tale of Naruto the Gallant~ The Failure Shinobi
#433 (October 8) - Jiraiya's Shinobi Handbook ~Tale of Naruto the Gallant~ Deploy: The Search Mission

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yup, all the way to the Oct.8th:francis:

#429 (September 10) - Killer Bee Rappuden: Part 1 (Scroll of Heaven)
#430 (September 17) - Killer Bee Rappuden: Part 2 (Scroll of Earth)
#431 (September 24) - That Smile Again
#432 (October 1) - Jiraiya's Shinobi Handbook ~Tale of Naruto the Gallant~ The Failure Shinobi
#433 (October 8) - Jiraiya's Shinobi Handbook ~Tale of Naruto the Gallant~ Deploy: The Search Mission
How the Naruto Anime on filler and that Manga ended? If they're gonna do filler do it after the ending as that's a good point.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
That was the single most entertaining episode of the season. Prison School fukkery is unmatched, amazed by how they make the silliest of situations feel dramatic as if it's a matter of life or death. Battle music started playing the second Kiyoshi took off his pants lmao

Hana & Kiyoshi should make the final episode a great one. One of my absolute favorite scenes from the manga, glad its been adapted so well. Really appreciative of what JC Staff has done with this series in general

Is there going to be a season 2?

Show Is :blessed:

I'd be shocked if there wasn't. Very well received show and the first season only covers half of the source material. So much crazy stuff waiting to be animated

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
That was the single most entertaining episode of the season. Prison School fukkery is unmatched, amazed by how they make the silliest of situations feel dramatic as if it's a matter of life or death. Battle music started playing the second Kiyoshi took off his pants lmao

Hana & Kiyoshi should make the final episode a great one. One of my absolute favorite scenes from the manga, glad its been adapted so well. Really appreciative of what JC Staff has done with this series in general

I'd be shocked if there wasn't. Very well received show and the first season only covers half of the source material. So much crazy stuff waiting to be animated
what matters in Japan is the BR sells if Prison school has Great BR sells it most likely will get a season two.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
what matters in Japan is the BR sells if Prison school has Great BR sells it most likely will get a season two.

I'd like to think people will jump all over the uncensored version whenever that's released. Plus the manga is one of the most commercially successful in Japan, so hopefully the recognition + this faithful adaptation will drive great sales for the anime

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I'd like to think people will jump all over the uncensored version whenever that's released. Plus the manga is one of the most commercially successful in Japan, so hopefully the recognition + this faithful adaptation will drive great sales for the anime
manga sells dont mean shyt.... you should already know this :comeon:... manga sells only play a part for it to get the first anime..... to get the 2nd it needs good BR sells... if there is no sells then it will be viewed as a fail and will not get picked up... no way around it

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
manga sells dont mean shyt.... you should already know this :comeon:... manga sells only play a part for it to get the first anime..... to get the 2nd it needs good BR sells... if there is no sells then it will be viewed as a fail and will not get picked up... no way around it

Not sure what there is to argue here, there's no doubt high manga sales leads to there being an audience already aware of the anime adaptation which will play a part in how well received it is commercially. Doesn't mean there's a direct correlation between high manga (or source material in general like V/LN's) and anime sales, never implied such, but it can play a factor in general popularity & exposure. I am hoping this, along with the fact that the uncensored version will be released at some point, will be enough for Prison School to have a second season.