Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I know, I'm late, but I was waiting for the dubbed version of Prison School, and this show is fukking ridiculous.

When Kiyoshi & Hana are under the bed in the nurses office and she passes out when she gets the dikk put on her :deadrose:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hana-chan has the crazy girl schtick down pat. She really did a number on Kiyoshi. Didn't know that next week would be the last episode. This has been one hell of a ride.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I know, I'm late, but I was waiting for the dubbed version of Prison School, and this show is fukking ridiculous.

When Kiyoshi & Hana are under the bed in the nurses office and she passes out when she gets the dikk put on her :deadrose:

Hana-chan has the crazy girl schtick down pat. She really did a number on Kiyoshi. Didn't know that next week would be the last episode. This has been one hell of a ride.

This week's Prison School :dead:

Hana is a freak :wow:

Oh yall have no idea.... I wont spoil whats to come... but lets just say its gets even crazier than this:mjlol:

This was NOTHING:lolbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Somehow the Ilya Magic girl version of Fate manages to be more entertaining than Unlimited Blade Works was with less fights. When they do fight in Illya's version it's usually dope.