OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Rewatched those 3 Berserk Golden Age arc joints...forgot how good n fukked up dem shyts were. :wow:

I hope dey make anotha movie bout what happens afta dat shyt. I'm trynna see Guts get dat vengeance poppin off. :demonic: :francis:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Gangsta was kinda meh today. Animation dropping, scattered conversations that didn't flow well, only two eps left so I hope they close it strong

Started another rewatch this time of White Album 2. Very underrated romantic drama with godlike OST's and a non pussified MC who makes some grown man decisions about the dilemma's that approach him. One of the more mature, realistic roms I've seen. In my top ten of the genre

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Gangsta was kinda meh today. Animation dropping, scattered conversations that didn't flow well, only two eps left so I hope they close it strong

Started another rewatch this time of White Album 2. Very underrated romantic drama with godlike OST's and a non pussified MC who makes some grown man decisions about the dilemma's that approach him. One of the more mature, realistic roms I've seen. In my top ten of the genre
I haven't watched the new episode, but i noticed the animation was slipping in the last one. like people's faces were looking odd.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Adlet da gawd...I'm so mad they ended it like that .. :snoop:

Also almost done with honey and clover 2

If uve never watched it
Watch it
One of the best casts in a slice of life/Tom Com series
Realistic characters that are well developed
And no forced melodrama

Top 5 in its genre :wow: :mjcry:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gangsta. does it again. Whoever is the music director deserves a round of applause. That song/ instrumental in the beginning is amazing. The Anti-Twilight crew reminds me of the first time the OG Gantz crew meets the new team that are hella swagged out and lawless. I can't wait to see how they change the dynamic of the show. Emilio is going to break Ally-chan's heart.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
@Uri Shokugeki might not get a 2nd season because it BD sales flopped... but there is a chance it might since its cheap to make it

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I haven't watched the new episode, but i noticed the animation was slipping in the last one. like people's faces were looking odd.

Guess the budget's running out. Next two episodes should be action packed so maybe it ramps up

Adlet da gawd...I'm so mad they ended it like that .. :snoop:

Also almost done with honey and clover 2

If uve never watched it
Watch it
One of the best casts in a slice of life/Tom Com series
Realistic characters that are well developed
And no forced melodrama

Top 5 in its genre :wow: :mjcry:

tumblr_m208l40Nqd1r4qtr7o1_500.gif

:wow:

Never seen a pure slice of life done better. And the ending was just :mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
What anime y'all talking about? :lupe:

Honey & Clover

A down to earth, realistic portrayal about the lives of a group of college students. Its celebrated for having a highly relatable character cast, smooth animation style, lot of heartfelt scenes and an honest approach to romance/bonds of companionship. And aside from Nodame Cantabile its got the best collection of OST's I've heard in the genre, including Waltz & Dramatic two of my favorites

Anyone interested in the slice of life genre should treasure it. Anime that makes you contemplate life from the perspectives of its characters.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Guess the budget's running out. Next two episodes should be action packed so maybe it ramps up

tumblr_m208l40Nqd1r4qtr7o1_500.gif

:wow:

Never seen a pure slice of life done better. And the ending was just :mjcry:
Just finished the ending to the second and last :mjcry: season

Woooow this show is once in a lifetime material :wow:

I'm not gon spoil sht for yall but this show here is top 5 in the slice of life genre without a doubt
None of dat corNY high school nonsense..just a tale about adults and their path to finding the "light" in their lives...this sht was just so real maan...

10/10 masterpiece brehs :mjcry:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found that manga, I was looking for it was called Gantz.
Those giant sonsabytches were eating humans :mjcry:, they were making pasta out of motherfukkers and using them as oreos :damn:
had me thinking like should I give up eating animals and what not :mjcry:

And ole boy fukked that monster's face.. then came.. and it was very effective :dead:

Overall, I thought it was pretty good but the last arc was a bit predictable and felt rushed though.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jitsu Wa with another heater. Classic anime troupe of having a potential couple alone together for an extended period of time. They even capped it off with the classic "Catch, Fall & Embrace" from earlier in the season. Then they brought it right back to the f u c k e r y with Akane-chan trolling Youko to high hell. I really like how they are using the characters in ways that we have always seen before and still keeping it interesting. This dude Kuromine really has all the girls.

Monster Girls is the s h i t. I knew Darling-kun was an ass man. Did you see the way that Tio was throwing it back in the changing room? That is the ultimate Amazon/ Giant fantasy right there. Even Zombina-chan isn't impervious to Darling's "Nice Man" charms. Manako, you gone get some of this "Nice Guys Finish First" loving as well. They just can't resist nahmean.

It just dawned on me that Manako's name resembles "monocole", LOL. I also caught the Durarara reference with Tio-chan tossing the vending machine to stop Dopple-chan from escaping aside from the completely obvious "D" being a Dullahan. Rachnera-chan cannot contain herself but I saw that coming from a mile away. Another killer episode. Damn that cliffhanger to hell.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the ending to the second and last :mjcry: season

Woooow this show is once in a lifetime material :wow:

I'm not gon spoil sht for yall but this show here is top 5 in the slice of life genre without a doubt
None of dat corNY high school nonsense..just a tale about adults and their path to finding the "light" in their lives...this sht was just so real maan...

10/10 masterpiece brehs :mjcry:
Revealed the meaning of the title in the final moments of the last episode, that symbolism :ohlawd:

Classic example as to why I consider slice of life to be my favorite anime genre. Really won't find that type of sentimental realism anywhere else