nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
I'm so narrow-minded. Look at how happy she is. Because I'm not confident in myself as a man, I can't be totally happy for her. ...I'm pathetic :wow:

:mjcry:that's some real shyt, Takeo. Plenty of dudes would die before saying shyt like that

edit: Suna got eyes on that fukkboy right out the gate :salute: u fukkin with the wrong set, pleighboi :ufdup::demonic:

edit again: wtf takeo :mindblown: you should've killed that dude
Takeo and Suna should've bodied that dude. The nerve of that guy saying he's better for Yamato :pacspit:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just noticed that Gakuto looks like Tom Dubois with his caesar. So I have to believe that Kiyoshi entered Hana-chan in the Nurse's office. That PYT is about to go nuclear. I love how the Chairman constantly gets caught looking at his "New Folder" all the time by his daughter at work no less. Meiko's armbar/ choke om Hana was wild. LOL at her losing her mind trying to make Gakuto's last meal and then hitting him with the Frankensteiner.

I like the running gag of being someone who likes something means that they cannot be all bad. So far it's been Sumo, crows and now butts. The Chairman even went to Brazil to find kindred spirits. I don't know how you could be something other than an ass man. I love a big booty but I'd never front on them titties. Prison School is too damn good.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Well, Shokugeki is over next Friday :wow:

Season 2, I'm damn sure, since we're just getting started :lolbron::wow:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Watching the Chimera Ant arc again. It had its amazing points and i really liked it but the arc didnt really fit. Probably the deepest arc of HxH but these motherfukkers are just too strong to be randomly inserted into a show. Has no effect on the main storyline. I liked it but Yorknew>>>>>

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Durarara is so amazing. The twists and turns. The psychotic characters. The beatings. I also really admire the story telling and the pace with which they handle the stories. When they choose to converge story lines and plots, it is always done to perfection.

Just finished it today...on to Rokka no Yuusha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just finished it today...on to Rokka no Yuusha
It starts off like every other typical adventure or shonen - but then you notice that the intro changes and the end of every episode leaves you feeling a some type of way :jbhmm:

its subtle at first, then you realize what kind of show it turned into and its :wow: from then on

Ushio and Rokka are the surprises of the season.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
anymore suggestions BTW...I'm into Gangsta, Rokka, and finally started Naruto Shippuden after getting sick of Bleach.

Reborn addiction...thank God

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
anymore suggestions BTW...I'm into Gangsta, Rokka, and finally started Naruto Shippuden after getting sick of Bleach.
Ushio to Tora is a good show. Its old school as fukk, but by the same dude that made Hajime No Ippo. Its still in monster of the week status, but its more than likely gonna turn out to be solid for a while.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Well, Shokugeki is over next Friday :wow:

Season 2, I'm damn sure, since we're just getting started :lolbron::wow:
while we on Shokugeki and since most nikka in this thread dont read manga have you seen the new chapter :wow: the elite 10 are some snakes

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Watching the Chimera Ant arc again. It had its amazing points and i really liked it but the arc didnt really fit. Probably the deepest arc of HxH but these motherfukkers are just too strong to be randomly inserted into a show. Has no effect on the main storyline. I liked it but Yorknew>>>>>
:patrice: the fact you type this means you dont read the HXH manga, they have a big effect on the main storyline which is going to the dark continent.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:patrice: the fact you type this means you dont read the HXH manga, they have a big effect on the main storyline which is going to the dark continent.
No i did until he went on his hiatus again. I might have missed some chapters but no more than 5. They effect the dark continent?