The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
No i did until he went on his hiatus again. I might have missed some chapters but no more than 5. They effect the dark continent?
The ants are from the Dark continent and as you know the only way to and from the dark continent is the gate, now how and who let them come over? there was theory that netero's son is working with someone that allowed the ants to come over so that they could cause a problem which would end up killing his father so he could come out and say he is going to the dark continent.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The ants are from the Dark continent and as you know the only way to and from the dark continent is the gate, now how and who let them come over? there was theory that netero's son is working with someone that allowed the ants to come over so that they could cause a problem which would end up killing his father so he could come out and say he is going to the dark continent.
That changes everything :wow:. Should learn not to question HxH:blessed:

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
That changes everything :wow:. Should learn not to question HxH:blessed:
this is just a theory, but its fact that Netero had to die and its also fact that the ants are from the Dark continent and while we are on the ants there was a power grading on how dangerous the ants are to real threats from the Dark continent. Ants have a grade of B or C but the Papu,Hellbell,Ai all have a higher threat lv then the ants... and i dont know if you want to count the Zobae disease as one but its higher threat then the ants to, you are saying the ants are OP for no reason but once he starts writing the Dark continent shyt :banderas: Kurapika and Leorio about to be the most OP HXH characters once they get back.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
this is just a theory, but its fact that Netero had to die and its also fact that the ants are from the Dark continent and while we are on the ants there was a power grading on how dangerous the ants are to real threats from the Dark continent. Ants have a grade of B or C but the Papu,Hellbell,Ai all have a higher threat lv then the ants... and i dont know if you want to count the Zobae disease as one but its higher threat then the ants to, you are saying the ants are OP for no reason but once he starts writing the Dark continent shyt :banderas: Kurapika and Leorio about to be the most OP HXH characters once they get back.

:heh: he's never writing the dark continent arc hxh is officially detox status, which means it's trash can status and never going to see light.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:youngsabo:

On the real though, I need them to let us know if we getting a season 2, soooo much potential to be shown :to:
from what i understand the writer of the LN is lazy took him a long time to even get vol 6 our there

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How's the fukkery in To Love Ru series? I only watched a few episodes of the OG series years ago but I'm about to plow through all of it.