Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
Shimoneta

piff I just got put on :ahh:
Rokka no Yuusha
Beelzebug

hit or miss :francis:
God Eater
Arslan Senki

If you can't fukk with 1 of them shows, you just picky :scusthov:, I'm so behind :eat:

Last edited:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jitsu wa Watashi wa is heating up. The love rectangle should bear much hilarity.

Ayo, Monster Girls went off this latest episode. Now these cats are throwing devils, dragons and dryads into the mix. I died at the Godzilla spoof and the bondage play during the battle. Cera got hella looks this episode as well. I have been noticing that she may be a favorite character of the creator. Hilarious to see Rachnera's bondage play again with her torturing Lilith who is as much a freak as she is. I wonder if Rachnera is attracted to Cerea as well as this is the second time she has followed her a Darling when they went away from the group. LOL at Suu becoming cognizant and intelligent after absorbing nutrient rich waste. A very enjoyable episode this week.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
God Eater is just... I don't even
Real talk if you aint watching Rokka no yuusha

U lost :wow:
Man, I never expected it to be so good.

Adlet out here doing it solo :wow:

Hit old girl with that old school game too "fukk what you want to hear, i love you damnit :wow: i ain't got time for games. now shut up and let me save you and the world :win:"

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Hit old girl with that old school game too "fukk what you want to hear, i love you damnit :wow: i ain't got time for games. now shut up and let me save you and the world :win:"
My son Adlet can make any broad put they walls down :wow:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

"I'll save you girl, I'm the World's Strongest Man" :wow:

Last edited:

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
Real drama going on in Ore Monogatari!! this week. Ichinose is a fukkboy. I wish Takeo would stomp that fool out for entertaining the fact that Takeo and Yamato should break up :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Jitsu wa Watashi wa is heating up. The love rectangle should bear much hilarity.
That show is so funny. The Soma foodgasm parody where the principal summoned a comet to destroy the world because she wanted more cake had me dying.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm so narrow-minded. Look at how happy she is. Because I'm not confident in myself as a man, I can't be totally happy for her. ...I'm pathetic :wow:

:mjcry:that's some real shyt, Takeo. Plenty of dudes would die before saying shyt like that

edit: Suna got eyes on that fukkboy right out the gate :salute: u fukkin with the wrong set, pleighboi :ufdup::demonic:

edit again: wtf takeo :mindblown: you should've killed that dude

Last edited: