Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just started watching Prison School. It's ok. Chick wanna see dude pee so bad though.

Yo!!! I can't front, after hearing cats in here talk about it in here I peeped it. Then somehow I transitioned to start reading the manga and as if last night I finally caught up the last ep.

Holy shyt.... I don't know how they are gonna air a lot of fukkery that is coming down the line.:mjlol:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
rokka brehs:mjcry:

flamie speaking on levels :mjcry:

:dwillhuh:@ nach getting her own :demonic: outro tho :lupe:

without spoiling, it basically turns into guilty crown before guilty crown turned to shyt

i instantly saw guilty crown and need to ask what anime are you guys talking about?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
rokka brehs:mjcry:

flamie speaking on levels :mjcry:

:dwillhuh:@ nach getting her own :demonic: outro tho :lupe:

without spoiling, it basically turns into guilty crown before guilty crown turned to shyt
Except Guilty Crown was shyt from the very beginning. Don't get me wrong it has moments that are brilliant in it but 90% of that show was a disaster.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
That's not even the half of it. That chick is nuts

Fam, this shyt just killed me today. :bryan:
This ain't even the type of shyt I watch, since I stopped watching anime years ago but this right here!! This right here nikka!?!? :russ:

These broads are so crazy, had a nikka like :dwillhuh::krs::mjlol: when OG Ayame said women had 4 mouths.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fam, this shyt just killed me today. :bryan:
This ain't even the type of shyt I watch, since I stopped watching anime years ago but this right here!! This right here nikka!?!? :russ:

These broads are so crazy, had a nikka like :dwillhuh::krs::mjlol: when OG Ayame said women had 4 mouths.
Shows like that with straight up over the top dumb humor are my favorite shows. One of the funniest parts was when Ayame actually saw a dikk for the first time. She totally freaked out. She talks all that talk but when it was right there she was screaming her head off.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Except Guilty Crown was shyt from the very beginning. Don't get me wrong it has moments that are brilliant in it but 90% of that show was a disaster.
okay, fair lol

but i'll argue that guilty crown went to shyt in levels. charlotte is around where GC was in the beginning

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
okay, fair lol

but i'll argue that guilty crown went to shyt in levels. charlotte is around where GC was in the beginning

If only that whole show was filled with moments like that.

There's just no excuse for how bad Guilty Crown turned out.
The director of Death Note.
The Writer of Code Geass.
Sawano doing the music.
Production I.G on the animation.
It wan an anime fan's dream project on paper and a train wreck in reality.

Last edited:

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
Darling-kun from Monster Musume is such a G. No wonder all the monster girls want his seed.

Was fukking :dead: at him, Papi, and Suu getting it on with Kii the monster tree this week.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Durarara is so amazing. The twists and turns. The psychotic characters. The beatings. I also really admire the story telling and the pace with which they handle the stories. When they choose to converge story lines and plots, it is always done to perfection.