Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
and i was just looking for a school life anime :deadrose: i swear these LN anime are taking over

Just caught up in volume 4, and I heard that the 7th is revealed in vol. 5, are you in the same spot in the translated or did you happen to read ahead in the Jap LN? Been looking for confirmation that Ad is the 7th, although it's been heavily hinted at.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finished Ghost, mindblown by how deep the meaning of human existence in a technologically advanced society was explored. Haven't had an anime make me think to that extent since Serial Experiments Lain. Giving S1 a 10/10 making it the 10th series I've given such on MAL, onto S2 and then the movie in the near future

Next I'm gonna try something not so serious like a school life rom com. Might be Shimoneta if for nothing else just that yandere Anna character
best Yandere since Yuno Gasai or Kotonoha Katsura and Yandere is such a hard character to pull off but they manage here.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yeah, I watched the raw yesterday :mjlol:
:francis: damn was a day behind. and i look at another forum when it comes to Rokka, they have people that can read Japanese and they break it down for the vols that are not translated yet

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just started watching Prison School. It's ok. Chick wanna see dude pee so bad though.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
:francis: damn was a day behind. and i look at another forum when it comes to Rokka, they have people that can read Japanese and they break it down for the vols that are not translated yet

Ah, I figured that was the case. Well, looking forward to chapter six of vol. 4 being translated, and I heard vol. 5 is where shyt hits the fan :wow:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one punch man was pretty cool....the one i downloaded was doodoo quality tho and dudes only subbed like a 3rd of it :beli:
There's one sub out and its not done by any known sub groups unfortunately. Its done by a fan and his friends who used the English manga translation as reference.