HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Eureka AO joins Samurai Samurai X Reflections for worst sequel I've seen. Both make the mistake of going against all that the predecessor set out to accomplish and leaves viewers with an even more incomplete feeling than they had prior. I guess not every series needs a continuation

Gonna try to get into Ghost in the Shell. Found it boring back when airing on Toonami but I feel as though I haven't given it a fair chance. It's considered a classic for a reason that I need to figure out

Ghost in the shell was ahead of it's time, it's a truly an incredible anime. It was too mature for me when I tried watching it in high school. Are you watching Stand Alone Complex or Arise released this year? Animation is dope for Arise
tumblr_mp0a2iDXlJ1qzqnxxo1_500.gif
tumblr_nmivg9mh5W1tt2speo1_540.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Ghost in the shell was ahead of it's time, it's a truly an incredible anime. It was too mature for me when I tried watching it in high school. Are you watching Stand Alone Complex or Arise released this year? Animation is dope for Arise

Those gifs :whew:

Six eps through Stand Alone Complex atm, didn't take me long to see what I've been missing out on all these years. Genius

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Arise kinda sucks.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Put it in spoilers :lupe:
Adlet is the 7th he does not know it, the real 6th is a female name Rolonia who most likely will never be in the anime since we only getting 12 Ep, Nashetania is the fake but her flower mark is real because the saint of time did something with a brave mark and put it on Nashetania.. and another spoiler Tgurneu( the demon who visit adlet village) put a spell on Adlet so he would fall in love with Fremy. in total there are 8 of them.
Edit: it was 8

Last edited: