Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Eureka AO joins Samurai Samurai X Reflections for worst sequel I've seen. Both make the mistake of going against all that the predecessor set out to accomplish and leaves viewers with an even more incomplete feeling than they had prior. I guess not every series needs a continuation

Gonna try to get into Ghost in the Shell. Found it boring back when airing on Toonami but I feel as though I haven't given it a fair chance. It's considered a classic for a reason that I need to figure out

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Eureka AO joins Samurai Samurai X Reflections for worst sequel I've seen. Both make the mistake of going against all that the predecessor set out to accomplish and leaves viewers with an even more incomplete feeling than they had prior. I guess not every series needs a continuation

Gonna try to get into Ghost in the Shell. Found it boring back when airing on Toonami but I feel as though I haven't given it a fair chance. It's considered a classic for a reason that I need to figure out
GITS is a lot more intellectual than you remember. I remember going back to watching it after I left college and being thoroughly floored at how deep it was.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Re-watching parts of that Jotaro vs. Dio fight. The way that bruh just busted out that steam roller outta nowhere onto Jotaro :damn:

Jotaro's reaction being a combination of :dahell::damn::why::martin: "Why the fukk not? It's Dio :francis:"...

Dio was trolling the hell outta those boys :wow:

Jotaro-Dio fight was flames. Just mind games, strategy, and s*** talking. It was like a classic WWE feud culminating after month worths of promo's and PPV's :mjlol:

Jotaro waiting for this boy under the manhole to send him flying only to realize it was part of Dio's plan :russ:

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
Are there any animes that are as good as hunter x hunter, full metal: brotherhood, darker than black season 1, and no rainbow?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Are there any animes that are as good as hunter x hunter, full metal: brotherhood, darker than black season 1, and no rainbow?

Fate/Zero. Its got that rare combination of grade A animation, authentic characters and a gripping plot that moves at a nice pace. Starts off a little slow with the first ep being an hour long introduction but once it picks up :banderas:

Parasyte and Psycho Pass share the same genre as DTB. Even better if you ask me

Not much out there as good as FMAB & HxH truthfully. Those are some GOAT's but Gintama & Code Geass are incredibly well revered among the anime community for good reason. Have your 90's classics like Yu Yu Hakusho which is by the same person who created HxH, Rurouni Kenshin and Neon Genesis Evangelion probably the most controversial anime ever. If you found Nina's transformation and all the other crap the Elrics went through to be compelling, should probably give that a shot

& if you mean Rainbow as in that depressing prison anime I'd go with Gungrave which has similar themes of friendship, brotherly bonds & tragedy as well as something airing this season in Gangsta which has the same tone.

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
Fate/Zero. Its got that rare combination of grade A animation, authentic characters and a gripping plot that moves at a nice pace. Starts off a little slow with the first ep being an hour long introduction but once it picks up :banderas:

Parasyte and Psycho Pass share the same genre as DTB. Even better if you ask me

Not much out there as good as FMAB & HxH truthfully. Those are some GOAT's but Gintama & Code Geass are incredibly well revered among the anime community for good reason. Have your 90's classics like Yu Yu Hakusho which is by the same person who created HxH, Rurouni Kenshin and Neon Genesis Evangelion probably the most controversial anime ever. If you found Nina's transformation and all the other crap the Elrics went through to be compelling, should probably give that a shot

& if you mean Rainbow as in that depressing prison anime I'd go with Gungrave which has similar themes of friendship, brotherly bonds & tragedy as well as something airing this season in Gangsta which has the same tone.

yu yu hakusho is like DBZ everyone's seen it.

I've seen Fate stay night/zero, Parastye and Pyscho Pass season 1.

I saw the first episode of Gangsta couldn't really get in to it maybe it picks up :yeshrug:

I'll check out the others tho

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
yu yu hakusho is like DBZ everyone's seen it.

I've seen Fate stay night/zero, Parastye and Pyscho Pass season 1.

I saw the first episode of Gangsta couldn't really get in to it maybe it picks up :yeshrug:

I'll check out the others tho

Wasn't sure what generation you grew up on. Come across a ton of fans that started watching in the late 2000's completely unaware of the shows that helped inspire half of their favorites

Gangsta does pick up as the episodes progress and it begins to establish itself. Find it to be brilliant personally but I've dropped slow starting anime only to continue later as well (Steins;Gate for like a year) so I get it

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Ninja Slayer is almost over :wow:

I liked the voice-over tease at the end about him saving the girl either pushing him into darkness or saving his soul. Especially because the voice-over is so hilariously expository and pretentious.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri