Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Good to see more people checking out Ushio and Tora :yes: . It's underrated on here.

World Trigger continues to be a fun series. Really tempted to read the manga.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
no point in putting it in spoilers these nikkas in here dont read manga most of them just watch anime and TOG will never get a anime... i still hate that bytch Rachel what she did during part one :martin: but if the writer wants he can just say fukk it all and have Phantaminum kill her off

True, most of the guys in here starve themselves of the piff of most of these mangas/manhwas. I still gotta finish up on The Breaker part 1 and catch up to part 2 :mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
You really do have to read manga in order to get that full anime experience. Would be surprised how many details are left out of your favorite shows (Tokyo Ghoul, Soul Eater are prime examples) and you don't have to wait x years for a second season when the source material is already way ahead continuing the story on a weekly or monthly basis. Way faster to get through a couple chapters than watch an entire 24+ min episode too. Idk how some people have that patience anymore tbh

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really do have to read manga in order to get that full anime experience. Would be surprised how many details are left out of your favorite shows (Tokyo Ghoul, Soul Eater are prime examples) and you don't have to wait x years for a second season when the source material is already way ahead continuing the story on a weekly or monthly basis. Way faster to get through a couple chapters than watch an entire 24+ min episode too. Idk how some people have that patience anymore tbh

This.. I don't watch a lot of anime I usually just read the mangas at work. anime can be unbearable with the stalling, turning 1 fukkin page into 10 minutes. And the OD reaction shots of nikkas standing around like.:ohmy:

Need to make a list of series nikkas should read instead of watch, starting with Magi, Tokyo Ghoul and Soul Eater.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
This.. I don't watch a lot of anime I usually just read the mangas at work. anime can be unbearable with the stalling, turning 1 fukkin page into 10 minutes. And the OD reaction shots of nikkas standing around like.:ohmy:

Need to make a list of series nikkas should read instead of watch, starting with Magi, Tokyo Ghoul and Soul Eater.

Censorship, filler, abrupt endings that may or may not be continued in a second season while the source material is ongoing or already wrapped up....yeah there's more than a few good reasons to pick up a manga rather than only watch the anime. Definately depends on the series itself there's a ton of faithful adaptations out there especially if Madhouse is behind it, but for every one of those there's a handful that'll potentially ruin the rep of the series. Then you have your masterpieces out there that don't even have anime adaptations for whatever reason like Vagabond and Onanie Master Kurosawa. Those are must reads idc which you prefer

I'd add Elfen Lied, Aku no Hana, Beelzebub, Fruits Basket to that list as well

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Black Star is that dude. He comes off mad goofy in the beginning of the series but by the end motherfukkers were begging him to come through and carry the team :wow:

Medusa is a damned good villain too.
Very few villains I hated more than Medusa (in a good way, villains should be hated and not lowkey cheered for like a lot of villains nowadays) The bytch was despicable.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one fiending for a third season of Kingdom? They literally stopped right before one of the best arcs in the manga :mjcry:
how did you stand the CGI :why:
kingdom4.png

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
how did you stand the CGI :why:
kingdom4.png

Lol, I didn't at first. Kingdom and Sidonia no Kishi were the two shows that were always hyped up but I never watched because of the visuals. But when you get desperate for a good anime and get tired of the loli/harem anime and want to see something different, you take chances. Trust me, you'll get used to the visuals if you watch it and the animation gets better actually.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Very few villains I hated more than Medusa (in a good way, villains should be hated and not lowkey cheered for like a lot of villains nowadays) The bytch was despicable.
Medusa wasn't just a scumbag, she was about that business and smoking a blunt at your wife's funeral.

Her and Stein were great to watch too. Wish Soul Eater would get picked up again too tbh