TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Fate/zero was great, even gave me some feels at times :mjcry:

The Pureness of a child and how the world corrupts people, forced to do things they have no desire to. That not all ideals and dreams are meant to be accomplished. And the thin line between being a hero and losing your morality along the way.

Is it worth watching fate/night or no?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Dig

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

The Pureness of a child and how the world corrupts people, forced to do things they have no desire to. That not all ideals and dreams are meant to be accomplished. And the thin line between being a hero and losing your morality along the way.

Definitely worth watching as a somewhat distant continuation of the story. Loose ends get resolved, new characters introduced, old villains resume their fukkery, Saber is Saber (albeit in a much different role). Romantic overtones and teenage lead characters as opposed to the machines that were Kiritsugu & Kotomine kinda put a damper on the action & drama by comparison though, but in terms of overall enjoyment it's a rewarding watch for anyone interested in the Holy Grail War

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Definitely worth watching as a somewhat distant continuation of the story. Loose ends get resolved, new characters introduced, old villains resume their fukkery, Saber is Saber (albeit in a much different role). Romantic overtones and teenage lead characters as opposed to the machines that were Kiritsugu & Kotomine kinda put a damper on the action & drama by comparison though, but in terms of overall enjoyment it's a rewarding watch

Thanks, I'll give it a look eventually, doesn't sound too interesting if it revolves around romance. But I'm too invested in the story to not wonder what happens.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Zero is waaaaay better. Don't even expect the same type of tone at all. Night is 'decent' by itself, and I think a lot of people would've enjoyed it if it WERE NOT a sequel.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
"the devil is a part timer". i watched the first episode today and:russ:.

what throws me off is the art style is solid 8

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Finished Fate/Zero:ohlawd:
Not even going to watch Stay night after hearing some of the comments about it :ld:
Even standalone Zero is :ahh:

Edit: I wonder if this show is were Prison School got the principals speech pattern from :mjlol:

" why would you do this...........Saber?"

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
When he blew up the plane in that flashback had me :dwillhuh::mjcry:

Dude was on his Machiavellian shyt until the end. But even if his wish never came true, the grail did help him realize he was wrong. Bittersweet ending.

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i gott watch my anime on a damn hotspot cuz all i got out here in my new home is sat internet with data cap of 10gb till they the area more developed I'm shyt outta luck or go to my parents house on the weekends and watch it there when they see my kids which is usually every sunday :mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Just occurred to me how similar Eureka 7 is to Neon Genesis. Clearly inspired by it

Renton's having Shinji level breakdowns, Eureka an emotionless doll designed after Rei, Anemone is violent & unstable like Asuka, the mechas bleed when cut and some are clearly conscious beings. Doesn't have any of the controversial religious symbolism or psychological mindfukks though. Like a PG-13 version of the most provoking anime I've ever seen

Last edited: