Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sailor moon. The original Japanese version. Ive always seen the English version when i was younger.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Gonna start a rewatch of Eureka Seven tonight. Was just a kid when it first aired on toonami and I can barely remember what it's about now

Did the same with Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho & Rurouni Kenshin in recent months so I hope this brings that same wave of nostalgia

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm halfway through White Album.

I like it, but it's kinda depressing.

Very reminiscent of School Days.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
just finished jyu-oh- sei and blood blockade. might start gurren laggan but im leaning toward restarting psycho pass

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
no point in putting it in spoilers these nikkas in here dont read manga most of them just watch anime and TOG will never get a anime... i still hate that bytch Rachel what she did during part one :martin: but if the writer wants he can just say fukk it all and have Phantaminum kill her off

Bruh when I read that part I was legit pissed. These hoes ain't loyal

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Gonna start a rewatch of Eureka Seven tonight. Was just a kid when it first aired on toonami and I can barely remember what it's about now

Did the same with Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho & Rurouni Kenshin in recent months so I hope this brings that same wave of nostalgia

:beli: i rewatched it before the semester was over....

The way they treated lil bro was :scust: he got beat up every other episode

:leon: got the girl though

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I'm halfway through White Album.

I like it, but it's kinda depressing.

Very reminiscent of School Days.

Alot more mature than your average harem. Liked the realism, Toya responds to girls throwing themselves at him like any other man would irl

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Alot more mature than your average harem. Liked the realism, Toya responds to girls throwing themselves at him like any other man would irl

Yea I just finished it. I hate harem in general because the main characters are always lame af.

White Album, like School Days, is a breath of fresh air for the genre.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another phenomenal epsidoe of Prison School. There was so much f u c k e r y that I don't even want to detail it all. One thing that I must mention is that Gakuto is the ultimate shounen character. That man really did the deed for this friend. Shingo and Meiko are hilarious together. I don't understand why she doesn't know simple things like not to have her breasts hanging out when cooking over hot oil. That root beer scene was hilarious. Shingo still a hoe and now he got himself a hoe. I was dying at the names for Guile and Cammy on the bootleg SF machine. I guess everyone likes a little chocolate huh Ansu-chan? LOL at what they think The Grapes Of Wrath is about. Andre is about to become the next contestant on that Prison School screen. I can't wait.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another phenomenal epsidoe of Prison School. There was so much f u c k e r y that I don't even want to detail it all. One thing that I must mention is that Gakuto is the ultimate shounen character. That man really did the deed for this friend. Shingo and Meiko are hilarious together. I don't understand why she doesn't know simple things like not to have her breasts hanging out when cooking over hot oil. That root beer scene was hilarious. Shingo still a hoe and now he got himself a hoe. I was dying at the names for Guile and Cammy on the bootleg SF machine. I guess everyone likes a little chocolate huh Ansu-chan? LOL at what they think The Grapes Of Wrath is about. Andre is about to become the next contestant on that Prison School screen. I can't wait.

Never in history has a character been so down for the squad :banderas:

And lmao at Andre's slave diary