Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watching this baseball anime called One Outs. Don't even care for the sport itself but the strategy & themes of corruption/greed has me hooked

Main character is something else. Makes a contract with the owner of a baseball club that pays him five mil yen for every out, but puts him fifty mil yen in debt for every run given up. Dude retires like thirty batters in a row and the owner starts rigging games so he can get his money back :laff:

Can already tell this'll wind up as one of my favorites

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just finished watching rage of bahamut (shingeki no bahumat)
I liked the story but it felt more like a disney movie than it did an anime

- blackierobinson
Loved that show. It felt like a movie. Definitely had a different feel to it than most animes. Gave me a pirates of the Caribean vibe

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
Watching this baseball anime called One Outs. Don't even care for the sport itself but the strategy & themes of corruption/greed has me hooked

Main character is something else. Makes a contract with the owner of a baseball club that pays him five mil yen for every out, but puts him fifty mil yen in debt for every run given up. Dude retires like thirty batters in a row and the owner starts rigging games so he can get his money back :laff:

Yeah One Outs is pretty good. If you like that you might like Giant Killing.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yeah One Outs is pretty good. If you like that you might like Giant Killing.
Watching that next. Haven't seen much sports related anime, about to change that

So Worrick actually hates Nic? I'm confused. Dude kept being abused by his father and treated like trash by the whole fam.

I think he just disagrees with the way Nic went about solving the problem. Has been the source of his nightmares ever since. And what Nic did backed the stereotype that Twilights were inhuman killers which Worrick didn't want to accept

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just binge watched season 2 of Sidonia. I fukks with this show heavy. :ehh:

Prison School and Ushio & Tora are definitely my favorite shows of the season.

Someone else on that Ushio & Tora wave. :myman: Only show I'm watching this season. shyt is supposed to pick up from the next episode on.
Tora is my man a hunnid grand. And the opening is tough too.

:whew: One outs was so damn good. Tokuchi is a top 10 character, dude just mindfukks everyone. I should start a re-read of the manga one of these days.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Knights of Sidonia is dope, but there were some massive gaps in logic and basic procedure in this last episode i watched.

1 why the hell can't the command base hear all conversations. wtf is with this "private chat"
LVmT6O9.png

2, you mean to tell me there's no investigation into why the mission fukked up in the first place.
6dr85t.png

3. So a$$hole dude decides it's a good idea to risk all of humanity and cause nagate to fukk up all cause Nagate got the mech he wanted.
lN1ifAk.gif

4 a$$hole dude nearly kills you, kills your girlfriend, makes you look like you fukked up and then says it's all your fault that the mission failed. AND YOU DON'T DO shyt!
LVmT6O9.png

I know it's plot conveiance and stuff like that, but it was pretty big. Had it been even somewhat more realistic as soon as they got back Sidonia Tom Cruise woulda walked up
image.png

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps

heard good things about this tbh. might start this shyt soon.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Just finished watching the dubbed version of Kekkai Sensen. Now just waiting on that finale :skip:

That ep with Leo, Zapp, and Zed trying to find a restaurant to eat at is probably one of the funniest eps of anything I've seen :dead:

That one restaurant's owner's side piece showing up while they're about to dine on that meal :russ:

That blood spill on that meal before they get a chance to taste it :huhldup:

tumblr_npjmscUvAC1srqqozo5_250.gif

tumblr_npjmscUvAC1srqqozo7_250.gif

tumblr_npjmscUvAC1srqqozo10_250.gif

tumblr_npjmscUvAC1srqqozo1_250.gif

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: