Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
It falls off pretty bad. I'm still watching it as of now but they really could've done a lot more with it. Its just disappointing imo.

It ain't too bad, but I do agree it could be better.

I'm loving the sudden change in pace in Rokka no Yuusha, especially with the change in the OP, so good :wow:

Edit: Not really all that sudden
Since, the change of pace was in ep 4 or 5
, but I'm just taking the time to comment on it:to:

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Stop after Chapter Black. 3 kings saga is :scust:

Nah, Hiei's past reveal is outstanding as is Yusuke's decision to leave the Human World. As a whole maybe its not that great but there's alot of can't miss stuff in there

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I loved the 3 kings saga :manny:
To each his own :manny:
Nah, Hiei's past reveal is outstanding as is Yusuke's decision to leave the Human World. As a whole maybe its not that great but there's alot of can't miss stuff in there

IMO it's the weakest saga in the series. I enjoyed Genkais Tournament more. Maybe it was just because everyone (including Raizen's friends) is stupid strong + BS love story between raizen and yusukes ancestor. Bs love story between hiei and muroko. It was decent but I just didn't enjoy it that much when I watched it. Toguro and Sensui may have had me spoiled.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Watched the first few eps. Of Overlord and it's pretty decent :ehh:. Bout to check out Charlotte. Tried watching Ushio to Tora but I didn't really enjoy if.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
IMO it's the weakest saga in the series. I enjoyed Genkais Tournament more. Maybe it was just because everyone (including Raizen's friends) is stupid strong + BS love story between raizen and yusukes ancestor. Bs love story between hiei and muroko. It was decent but I just didn't enjoy it that much when I watched it. Toguro and Sensui may have had me spoiled.

Oh it is. Damn near fell asleep during that Demon World tournament b/c it felt like the fights had no meaning behind them, but I saw a couple of good scenes in there that helped the anime close on a good note. Stuff like Yusuke meeting his ancestor closest thing he ever had to a father, him saying goodbye to everyone as he had to face his inner self as a half demon, time skip showing Kuwabara actually living a normal life going to school regularly. Got to see who Kurama & Hiei were before the story began, progress on Yusuke's relationship with Keiko, personally liked the last ending OST, just some final touches in an otherwise perfect shounen. Didn't compare to those other arcs forsure but if I skipped it then I wouldn't be as appreciative of the anime as a whole if that makes any sense

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There's something about the kinda show where a teacher takes a group of losers and trains them to make them better. I guess that's why I like Sky Wizards Academy.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Yorknew arc >>> Chimera Ant arc

:yeshrug:

I respectfully disagree imo. The Chimera Ant arc was like Beethoven's 9th Symphony. S*** was drawn out like a trilogy of movies meeting it's climax. The plot motivations, character progression, and feelings withdrawn from the viewer is :wow:

Might need to fire up my 720 rip of the goat Anime :noah:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just binge watched season 2 of Sidonia. I fukks with this show heavy. :ehh:

Prison School and Ushio & Tora are definitely my favorite shows of the season.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
recommend me an anime anyone

I don't know what type of watcher you are but here a couple randoms that are good.
Toradara :mjpls:
Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso
I don't know if you following this thread but Shokugeki No Soma
Durarara
Magi
Zetsuen No Tempest

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
I don't know what type of watcher you are but here a couple randoms that are good.
Toradara :mjpls:
Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso
I don't know if you following this thread but Shokugeki No Soma
Durarara
Magi
Zetsuen No Tempest

Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball
Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood
Welcome to the NHK!
Hellsing Ultimate
Deadman's Wonderland

here are some I have seen Idk if you can recommend me any others,based on my tastes. Death note was pretty good, I am into the feel good ones as well.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball
Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood
Welcome to the NHK!
Hellsing Ultimate
Deadman's Wonderland

here are some I have seen Idk if you can recommend me any others,based on my tastes. Death note was pretty good, I am into the feel good ones as well.

Yeah, check out the ones i recommended to you.
Here some more if you didn't like the ones i mention.Keeping the description short and sweet.
Black Lagoon <--- Every about in this thread should have watched this :ufdup:
Jormungand<-- Life of a child solider pretty interesting
Nurarihyon no Mago
<--- Must watch
K: Missing Kings <--- http://myanimelist.net/anime/16904/K:_Missing_Kings
Mirai Nikki <--- A guy trying to survive a death game but a girl preventing him from dying.
Eureka Seven <--- :mjpop:
Psycho Pass <---- I didn't like it but some folks in here did. Up too you and your taste.
Kiseijuu<---- Parasites invade certain people and take over there bodies... pretty good :wow:
Fooly Cooly <---- Random asf :pachaha:

This should keep you busy for a while. :demonic: