Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Yeah, check out the ones i recommended to you.
Here some more if you didn't like the ones i mention.Keeping the description short and sweet.
Black Lagoon <--- Every about in this thread should have watched this :ufdup:
Jormungand<-- Life of a child solider pretty interesting
Nurarihyon no Mago
<--- Must watch
K: Missing Kings <--- http://myanimelist.net/anime/16904/K:_Missing_Kings
Mirai Nikki <--- A guy trying to survive a death game but a girl preventing him from dying.
Eureka Seven <--- :mjpop:
Psycho Pass <---- I didn't like it but some folks in here did. Up too you and your taste.
Kiseijuu<---- Parasites invade certain people and take over there bodies... pretty good :wow:
Fooly Cooly <---- Random asf :pachaha:

This should keep you busy for a while. :demonic:
mirra nikki is that Future Dairy cuz that was way too jap for my tastes lol. The Jappness was way too strong, first it started as a schizophrenic hallucination and then all of a sudden it turns real. Messed up plot.. I am trying to watch something on that japanese comedy tip.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Finished the Fate/...Unlimited Blade Works anime, couldn't wait for the English dub of season 2.

I don't say this much, for anything, but they definitely need to make that a movie. Not even an animated movie either. Make sure you bring over some of those fight scenes though. Don't change them. Series was amazing.

When Shirou was talking that reality check to Gilgamesh in that reality marble.

"But you're a king, not a warrior...You're a one trick pony, just like me."

Gilgamesh was a great character, but that shyt had me :banderas:. Even though I believe Gilgamesh was the original hero in history. All heroes tales started with Gilgamesh.

Shirou probably one of my favorite anime character of all-time.

About to rewatch this maybe once more and move to Fate/Zero.

Last edited:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Yeah, check out the ones i recommended to you.
Here some more if you didn't like the ones i mention.Keeping the description short and sweet.
Black Lagoon <--- Every about in this thread should have watched this :ufdup:
Jormungand<-- Life of a child solider pretty interesting
Nurarihyon no Mago
<--- Must watch
K: Missing Kings <--- http://myanimelist.net/anime/16904/K:_Missing_Kings
Mirai Nikki <--- A guy trying to survive a death game but a girl preventing him from dying.
Eureka Seven <--- :mjpop:
Psycho Pass <---- I didn't like it but some folks in here did. Up too you and your taste.
Kiseijuu<---- Parasites invade certain people and take over there bodies... pretty good :wow:
Fooly Cooly <---- Random asf :pachaha:

This should keep you busy for a while. :demonic:

I've only watched 3 out of that list (Eureka, Parasyte, and FLCL. Might watch Black Lagoon.) and I'm pretty content with that.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Finished the Fate/...Unlimited Blade Works anime, couldn't wait for the English dub of season 2.

I don't say this much, for anything, but they definitely need to make that a movie. Not even an animated movie either. Make sure you bring over some of those fight scenes though. Don't change them. Series was amazing.

When Shirou was talking that reality check to Gilgamesh in that reality marble.

"But you're a king, not a warrior...You're a one trick pony, just like me."

Gilgamesh was a great character, but that shyt had me :banderas:. Even though I believe Gilgamesh was the original hero in history. All heroes tales started with Gilgamesh.

Shirou probably one of my favorite anime character of all-time.

About to rewatch this maybe once more and move to Fate/Zero.
I liked Unlimited Blade Works but Fate/Zero>>> that shyt was piff once i got past the long-ish first 4 or 5 episodes.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Watched the first 2 episodes of Gangsta and I might have to throw it into the rotation after I wrap up some other shows, tags and twilights :ohhh:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gangsta. gotta be the sleeper anime of the season. Every episode I am blown away even more as they reveal more and more of the story. Finally finding out how Worick lost his eye. I damn sure didn't see that coming along with what Nic does next.The other female Twilight along with the child one doing damage at the Worick's estate is serious. Alice chan is built like no other. I love what her character brings to the show.

Nicolas and Wallace are bound by more than blood. They have really been through it and still have much more ahead of them. Who would have thought that Doug is really 20 going on 21. That was a surprise but I am more than excited to learn more about Twlights, Cererber and the face that many of them seem to be around the age of expiration as it were.

Gangsta. is creeping up on my favorites list with serious momentum.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gangsta. gotta be the sleeper anime of the season. Every episode I am blown away even more as they reveal more and more of the story. Finally finding out how Worick lost his eye. I damn sure didn't see that coming along with what Nic does next.The other female Twilight along with the child one doing damage at the Worick's estate is serious. Alice chan is built like no other. I love what her character brings to the show.

Nicolas and Wallace are bound by more than blood. They have really been through it and still have much more ahead of them. Who would have thought that Doug is really 20 going on 21. That was a surprise but I am more than excited to learn more about Twlights, Cererber and the face that many of them seem to be around the age of expiration as it were.

Gangsta. is creeping up on my favorites list with serious momentum.

this show is dope but at the same time I have no idea what the fukk is going on at times

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
So thats how Worrick lost his eye :ohhh:

Already read the manga but must've skipped it over. Doesn't get much more cringeworthy than
tumblr_nt6ocme10i1qbwudjo3_540.gif

tumblr_nt6ocme10i1qbwudjo1_540.gif
:wow:
Been looking forward to the scene where

Nico gets left behind by his father, adapted it well as expected
tumblr_nt6vlcDNgf1uqy8wno4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt6vlcDNgf1uqy8wno6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt6vlcDNgf1uqy8wno5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt6vlcDNgf1uqy8wno7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt6vlcDNgf1uqy8wno8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt6vlcDNgf1uqy8wno9_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt6nimdlQK1si3zszo1_500.gif

tumblr_nt6nimdlQK1si3zszo2_500.gif

compared to
034.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

040.jpg

Only time I can recall seeing Nic vulnerable. Good stuff, five episodes left hope they end it on a good note leading into a second season

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I just finished watching rage of bahamut (shingeki no bahumat)
I liked the story but it felt more like a disney movie than it did an anime

- blackierobinson
It wasn't a bad show at all but I definitely feel you. It was only 13 eps I think and they could've been done in 6 or 7. Animation was on point though and I think I'll like the sequel better anyways (if it gets one).

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
God Eater has officially left the rails. Not sure what happens next anymore at all :lupe:

I think they might go full Attack on Titan but its impossible to tell.