TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Prison School is the only anime that matters. I really can't believe how silly they go with it and continue to surprise every episode. My dude Kiyoshi done did more than most with Hana and he isn't even into her like that. Joe was more than ready to set it off. They gotta leave Kiyoshi's behind alone. Seriously. Shingo, you made your bed and will definitely sleep in it. The Chief gotta slow down. Doing all kinds of silliness in the office like a little kid. Love this show.

Say I've been watching the sub of this show, and I go to kissanime and see there's a dub now. Is that the official or...?

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is coming for Soma's neck. That boy painted one hell of a target on himself at the opening ceremony. The Spice God Akira swagging on him the kitchen. They finally named the purple haired vixen Miyoko. I hope she doesn't have big ass feet even with those deep ass foot prints. She seemed hella disappointed in Megumi. Then there is Sadatsuka Nao from the movie The Ring. I can't wait for the Autumn Elections to start. I also like the allusion to Toriko with Akira and Jun as they are a combo.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just finished binge watching Fate/...Unlimited Blade Works season 1 on Netflix. This series is unbelievable.

Is there an English dub of the 2nd season?

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Yeah. shyt got real dark real fast

MY GODDAMN FEELS!!!!
neaj36.jpg
They do all this shyt but nobody can smash. 26 years old and this show got me acting like a p*ssy. Like games of thrones, nobody is safe breh

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
prison school is cool but food wars and ushio to tora are the shows i get most amped to watch every week
MY GODDAMN FEELS!!!!
neaj36.jpg
They do all this shyt but nobody can smash. 26 years old and this show got me acting like a p*ssy. Like games of thrones, nobody is safe breh
that show really gonna have u fukked up breh :mjcry:....dat ending :to:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yorknew arc >>> Chimera Ant arc

:yeshrug:

After rewatching the anime recently I agree with this. Spiders >>>>>> :manny:

Once again Prison School delivers :blessed: This is my favorite thing to watch period right now.
All scenes with Hana and Kiyoshi have been gold, but what is with dude and getting violently stabbed in the ass? :bryan:
And I was :dead: at the fukking close ups while they were hiding in the nurse's office.

I also finished Samurai Champloo and overall enjoyed it. Jin vs Kariya was :banderas: especially that last little sequence where they were both going hard as fukk. The music. No power-ups. No screaming. No energy blasts. Just a straight up duel to the death between samurai:ohlawd:

Last edited: